Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Next Day Thread: Redskins vs. Eagles

KDawg

3 minutes ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

I also don't get the people railing on the play-calling in the second half. We didn't run the ball well that entire game. We built our lead (and controlled the clock) in the first half due to the passing game. 

Then, in the second half as the lead was slipping away, it was our running game that hurt us more than the passing game. We ran twice on the very first drive after Philly cut the lead to 6:

1st and 10 for 0 yards

2nd and 15 for -5 yards

Then we admittedly had the all-pass 3-and-out after falling behind by 1, but 2 of those 3 plays had open receivers and were just a matter of execution (one bad pass and one drop). 

When it was 29-20 we tried another Guice run that went for a few yards but was called back by a 15-yard penalty. 

So, in the second half we ran 3 times for -20 yards and there are fans complaining that we didn't just commit to the run with the lead. 

Couple things to look at here: What plays were called when we did run? The draw to Guice was an absolutely horrendous call in that situation. It's text-book predictable and the Eagles were all over it. It's in Gruden's book that he hasn't officially written but every other coaching staff has read.

Second, it's not necessarily the play calling in a vacuum. Each decision plays into the next. Making Peterson inactive, as Gruden in his presser said, was because they weren't going to line up in the I and run it 55 times. That tells you that his mentality is to throw the ball. Okay, fine. But with Peterson AND Guice in the line up you can bring more balance. And in doing so, you prevent the Eagles from playing the pass like they were in the second half. The running game didn't work in the second half because the Skins did what they always do, ran in obvious run situations with obvious calls. It was textbook Gruden.

You have to set the table, and by totally abandoning the run before the game started (and that's what he did when he made AP inactive) you set the table for your team to be one dimensional. 

Gruden is one of the best offensive coaches in the world - when given days.  He game plans better then anyone else and can really take advantage of our strengths and hide our weakness.  When games start our offense ussally moves the ball well - the only thing that stops us in the 1st qtr is poor play or penalties.  

Having said that -He cant make ANY adjustments!  How many years in a row have we been blown out in the 3rd qtr?  Other teams make adjustments and we don't.  And then -whats even worse and has ALWAYS bothered me -is he gives up.  If we are down by more then 8 points with less then 5 mins left -we give up. Either we just run the ball, or throw short passes.  Even yesterday - 3mins left and we put together a long drive that took 3 mins.  At that point - Try to force the long pass.  Going 3 and out would be better.

Look -I know at this points the odds of winning are SOOO small - But 1 - you do it on the off chance you win (Down 13-0 to the cowboys with 4 mins left in 2005, Skins win.  Up by 15 against the saints a few years ago with about 2mins left -And they win.  Comebacks DO happen).  

But more importantly -It sends a message. We will play to try to win this game until the last whistle blows.  Gruden sends a message of "Oh well".  The team plays with no urgency and gives up quickly - They reflect Gruden.   

4 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Couple things to look at here: What plays were called when we did run? The draw to Guice was an absolutely horrendous call in that situation. It's text-book predictable and the Eagles were all over it. It's in Gruden's book that he hasn't officially written but every other coaching staff has read.

Second, it's not necessarily the play calling in a vacuum. Each decision plays into the next. Making Peterson inactive, as Gruden in his presser said, was because they weren't going to line up in the I and run it 55 times. That tells you that his mentality is to throw the ball. Okay, fine. But with Peterson AND Guice in the line up you can bring more balance. And in doing so, you prevent the Eagles from playing the pass like they were in the second half. The running game didn't work in the second half because the Skins did what they always do, ran in obvious run situations with obvious calls. It was textbook Gruden.

You have to set the table, and by totally abandoning the run before the game started (and that's what he did when he made AP inactive) you set the table for your team to be one dimensional. 

Those are good points, and I can't prove that a different setup wouldn't have led to better results. What I do know is that execution, not play-calling, is what killed the passing game in the second half. How might things have looked without the drops and missed passes? With those conversions, our second half might have looked similar to our first half with mid-range and deep completions. 

1 minute ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

Those are good points, and I can't prove that a different setup wouldn't have led to better results. What I do know is that execution, not play-calling, is what killed the passing game in the second half. How might things have looked without the drops and missed passes? With those conversions, our second half might have looked similar to our first half with mid-range and deep completions. 

Nothing to disagree with here. You make solid points.

The thing to keep in mind, though, is the Patriots missed plays last night, too. But they still blew the Steelers out. 

The Ravens missed plays, but still killed the Dolphins.

The Titans missed SO many plays, but thumped Cleveland.

Penalties and a loser mentality do a lot more than a few missed plays. The team saw momentum swing and when the going got tough they folded like a cheap beach umbrella on a windy day. 

Missing plays is a part of football. In the general ebb and flow the Skins were very likely net positive on great plays to not great plays or missed plays. They missed in big situations, but the answer doesn't seem to point at: "they don't have the talent!" but moreso, "why did the talent disappear from the first half when they were doing all sorts of amazing stuff?"

Gameplanning/playcalling/decision making/attitude.

Good teams overcome a missed pass. Or a dropped pass. Good teams generally consist of moderate to great talent and good to great coaching. This team has moderate talent and below average coaching at the moment. We won't have the hallmark of a good team until the coaching improves.

The predictable runs on first killed the O in the 2nd half.. Why not play action and go big? Or dunp off to Guice in the flat? Even a school boy playing madden can dial up more effective plays on first down.. Particularly with the momentum swing. The 3 and outs hung the D out there to long. 

While Guice didnt have the best game... 3 touches in a half where the "offense goes through him" isnt his fault. The few touches were predictable and played into the D. Gruden has to see this and be more creative

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Nothing to disagree with here. You make solid points.

The thing to keep in mind, though, is the Patriots missed plays last night, too. But they still blew the Steelers out. 

The Ravens missed plays, but still killed the Dolphins.

The Titans missed SO many plays, but thumped Cleveland.

Penalties and a loser mentality do a lot more than a few missed plays. The team saw momentum swing and when the going got tough they folded like a cheap beach umbrella on a windy day. 

Missing plays is a part of football. In the general ebb and flow the Skins were very likely net positive on great plays to not great plays or missed plays. They missed in big situations, but the answer doesn't seem to point at: "they don't have the talent!" but moreso, "why did the talent disappear from the first half when they were doing all sorts of amazing stuff?"

Gameplanning/playcalling/decision making/attitude.

Good teams overcome a missed pass. Or a dropped pass. Good teams generally consist of moderate to great talent and good to great coaching. This team has moderate talent and below average coaching at the moment. We won't have the hallmark of a good team until the coaching improves.

That’s the point though, this is NOT a consistently good team.  That is why they cannot miss the big plays when they present themselves.  Carson didn’t miss DJax twice....both throws on the money and for scores.  The Redskins need to make these plays to start to move the needle off of mediocre.....

Not being a “good” team, kills them when they miss on opportunities like McLaurin and Richardson.......

Just now, Bigmuss1 said:

That’s the point though, this is NOT a consistently good team.  That is why they cannot miss the big plays when they present themselves.  Carson didn’t miss DJax twice....both throws on the money and for scores.  The Redskins need to make these plays to start to move the needle off of mediocre.....

Not being a “good” team, kills them when they miss on opportunities like McLaurin and Richardson.......

But that's MY point. Our coaching undermines us. We're not a good team based on talent alone. We rely on coaching. By setting the table the way Gruden does (and Allen) it backs us into a corner where the talent (which isn't top tier, but moderate to even good at times) can't miss.

No one plays a perfect football game. Ever. I've never seen it. 

How/why you miss plays have to be examined.

Let's put it this way:

Why do you think the same guys who came up huge in the first half missed easy to make plays in the second half? (There isn't a right or wrong here, this isn't a trick question. I certainly have an opinion, but I am always open to hear others takes!)

Skins fans are just frustrated with the Team. understatement of the century. attendance last year was a harbinger of things to come. After one loss, the fans are already gasping for air, can’t blame us w/ this teams history. Jay is a dead man walking. Same with Maclusky.

I was encouraged with the O. The Oline wasn’t a liability for the most part aside from the penalties.

We put up 27 points on the road to a super bowl contender. The D let us down, with our inability to create any pressure. There is no excuse to NOT bring pressure by playing off and not blitzing AND give up the deep ball twice.  Third and long is a party for opposing offenses, since forever.

Biggest thing J needs to worry about is losing the players. Moses chirping about AP and the refs is a really bad sign for Jay imo. Moses’ arrow is pointing down. Reminds me that TW should absolutely be traded this year. We aren’t going anywhere this year, build for the future with whatever picks you can get.  Man it sucks to be a skins fan most of the time.  Looks like derailment could be much sooner than later.  Complaining about play calling and adjustments is akin to blaming the refs or injuries, a fools errand.  They are who we thought they were, a middling team Stuck in neutral.

This is was the best we are gonna see of Case and we still couldn’t sniff victory. Reality check time. 

In hindsight, losing Allen was the turning point.  Skins defense was swarming up until that point.  Eagles had their way when he was not in the game.   We saw a similar drop off when he was out 2 years ago.  He is one of the best players in the league that nobody talks about.

That being said, manusky is awful.  His ouster is long overdue.

25 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Ya what the **** was that about?..bright spots here bright spots there yadda yadda yadda...like I told my dolphin fan friend yesterday..I think I would have rather lost like the phins did..

Theeee absolute worst mood changer yesterday...

Ya would think it would get the coach fired...but this **** will continue as long as snyder is at the helm.

The problem is neither the owner nor the FO (namely Bruce Allen) have not yet changed the perception that a good coach can win under their management.  I think things are slightly trending up personnel wise but they're not yet able to attract anyone better than Jay.  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they try to duplicate the Rams success and promote Kevin O'Connell as the next HC.  Dunno who will be able to hire as a good DC though.  Attempts to find a suitable replacement for Manusky have failed.  

I mostly feel bad for my five children who I brought up as Redskin's fans.  These are not the well-coached, overachieving Joe Gibbs Redskins I loved so much; not by a long shot.  

Bottom line for me is that this team is just not matched up well with Philly.  

Jeffrey, Jackson, Ertz and Sproles is a tough outing for the coverage players, their stout oline (and a mobile Wentz) essentially neutralizes our one good defensive unit, and their strong dline makes life tough on our iffy oline.  Oline surprised me against that pass rush, but the run game and penalties virtually wiped that out.  

On top of that, they are a veteran team with successful experience and we have a lot of youngsters in the lineup.  Coaching factors in as well.  I would defend Gruden a bit here (comparing him to Pederson’s pedal to the medal style of offensive coaching) because he’s dealing with a new qb, young receivers and oline concerns, so being aggressive is a risky proposition.  Over his time here though, he’s mostly been on the other side of the spectrum from aggressive.  Schwartz is probably a far better coordinator than Manusky.  

So on the bright side, 1) we did some really good things against a very good team, and 2) our youth (which played pretty well yesterday) should be able to grow by leaps and bounds with a lot of PT this season.  Communication should improve in the secondary (and backers), and the left side of the oline should gel more as they play together.  

To me yesterday was as much a coaching loss as anything else. We rush 3 on 3rd and 10 twice, and both times D Jax beats us deep. Why is Nicholson not instructed to shade heavily towards the best deep threat in the league? Or why are we not rushing more after getting roasted rushing 3 the first time? Why do we open the 2nd half running when Keenum was lighting them up through the air in the 1st half?

I'm not saying we have the most talented roster in the league, but we went up 17-0 largely on guys making individual talented plays(Davis and McLauren on offense, and Payne among others on defense). Our coaches suck at adjusting and adjusting to other teams adjustments.

3 plays also determined the outcome that had nothing to do with the coaches (except that the play caller did his job). Keenum overthrowing to McLaurin for a wide open TD play. Then a drop in the very next play that would have been a 1st down and then another drop right after that also would have been a 1st down to keep the chains moving. 

The ST did well. The O did well and was more serviceable then some here had thought they would be without Trent. 

On the D I feel Manusky should have been fired after the game ended and left in Philly. How the hell you don't have a spy on Djax or how the hell you give Djax a 20 yards cushion? After you get burned by Djax once you make sure this doesn't happen again. I was besides myself when I saw how much cushion Djax had after getting burned... and got burned again. doh!

I have one question for Manusky which is: 

How do you expect the defense to be successful running a Cover 2 scheme/Zone when they aren't generating a pass rush.  

The follow-up would be are the adjustments to be made moving forward, to either generate a better pass rush or to change the coverage due to a lack of pass rush.

The thing I hated with the Peterson benching was essentially the coaches took a weapon out of their own hands .. they want to be a power run first team in interviews but in such an instance you have to commit to that . You don't just carry your main back and then two completely different styles of runner .. if you loose the change of pace in a game, yep that sucks but if your primary runner is hurt or innefective you have to have other options. Too many times we see this with Gruden, he will have one primary runner and 2 or three scat back change of pace guys who cannot carry the load ..

It is going to take all week to get over this loss.  Eagles did not panic when they were down 17-0 because they had faith in the Redskins blowing the lead.

The new players on our team looked good.  AP needs to start next week- if the owner says to play Guice if I was Gruden I would tell him no way and he could fire me.

What a let down game for the fans.  At halftime we were thinking we could put together two good halves of football- not possible so for the rest of this season we

will not be fooled again.  Still seeing stupid penalties like we saw last year.  We have a good punter and a good kicker.  We have no all star players.  We are paying

Josh Norman too much money.  Our defensive backs coach must be out of his mind to let Jackson score two long touchdowns.  All Eagle and Redskins fans knew BEFORE the 

game started that they would throw long to Jackson.

Observations - 

- The Left side of the OL was not our weakest side today. 

- WR was not our weakest Offensive unit.

- Case is a game manager, not a gunslinger, and that is ok.

Raise your hand if you thought that 380 yards passing, 3 tds and 0 Ints would result in a Loss.

- Dunbar and Moreland looked better than Norman.

- So glad Smallwood was on the roster for this game. (Seriously, dude would not spill any Eagles secrets during gameplanning. He should be the tackling dummy for every practice)....

- We need to mortgage our future NOW and sign Trent Williams to as much $$ as he wants to make sure that Case stays safe!!! ....

- P Rich caught 4 of his 7 targets. Wonder if we should start Harmon who dropped 0?

Excited about - 

- Terry Mc! - Dude is legit. (if only Case could have connected with that last bomb!)

- Vernon Davis defies time. (Jordan who?)

- Case looked great.

- Quinn and Harmon looked good.

- Holcomb looked fast and sure tackler

- Dunbar looked strong with 8 solo tackles even though he got dinged up.

Worried about - 

- Guice averaged 1.8 yards per carry in his debut. Is this on him or the running lanes?

- AP followed up his 1000+ yard season with 0 yards on the opener. Was he hurt?....

- WIll Smallwood be able to follow-up his performance next week against the cowboys?....

- I am so glad that we have Kerrigan wreaking havoc in the backfield. His tackle and couple of QB hits really turned the tide. If only we could get him some help. Expecting a lot more from Sweat. His 5 tackles ( 3 solo and 1 for a loss) were pretty pedestrian for a 1st round pick, even though it was his first start......

- Does this season really hinge on how quickly Jon Allen's ankle heals?

- When do we we start Askin for Haskin? Is it after Case's 1st INT or our 3rd loss?..... 

Gut wrenching - 

0 rushing 1st downs

13 rushing attempts - 28 total yards

12 penalty's for 96 yards

Cmon Jay, get AP active, and rotate him with Guice. We are breaking in Haskins slow, lets do the same thing and let Guice learn behind a legend. 

47 minutes ago, Bigmuss1 said:

Great point. If we have a running game, then let Case manage the game. He is more than capable.

If we have no running game, get Haskins in there to learn and force teams to respect the deep threats that we now have.

McLaurin and P Rich are deep threats, and Quinn and Harmon are sure handed underneath. This combo could wreak havoc with a big accurate deep theat, especially if the pass pro is holding together.

Nothing to lose.....

my turn!

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. What i saw from my chair.

The GOOD
1. Case Keenum.
He looked like a solid vet. In the first half, he was crisp, smart, made great reads and put the ball into some tight windows. He had command of the offense, and executed it very well.
 No happy feet, he stepped up and had excellent pocket awareness, he stood in there around the rush and delivered. He missed one pass when he had McLaurin deep, and I can’t knock him for it. It would have been a huge play, but just slightly overthrown.
Overall I thought Keenum delivered. I think while Haskins develops, we’re in pretty good hands.

2. The Receivers
Youth stepped up, made plays. McLaurin looks every bit to be what they have been giddy about. The bomb was outstanding, his second big reception was better, he fought for the ball and won in tight coverage.
Speed kills, and we are suddenly VERY fast on the outside.

3. The Left side of the OL
OK, so Penn and Flowers were nothing to write home about, but they were not a disaster and that was a distinct possibility. I won’t say anymore on them because they have to deal with Dallas’ DL next week, and that is no walk in the park. But if they hold their own next week,  well, things may not be so bad. I’d said this summer that if we get positive answers out of a few of the questions on O, we may have reason for optimism…  and while yesterday was not a definitive answer, it was slightly encouraging.

4. Guice in pass protection
OK, so he didn’t have a great game on the ground. But he did have a good day in pass pro, I thought. It’s a tough assignment for inexperienced players, but he read very well and made some nice blocks, including a great job on the bomb to McLaurin, In which he immediately recognized a blitz and crossed the formation to throw the key block that gave Keenum the room to step up.

5. Vernon Davis.
Look, that TD was ****ing AWESOME. If you weren’t up and out of your seat and screaming during that run, you’re dead. Go to the cemetery and check in.
Our local son is ageless. I know he’s not the best blocker, but when you have a TE that can do that, he’s a weapon. I hope he and Keenum get VERY friendly.
But tuck the ball away, huh?
Overall, he has been an GREAT pickup for a team that gets largely remembered for free agent failures instead of the many successes. Glad to see him get that play for his grandfather.

The Bad
1. Adjustments.
come on,, I know losing Allen and Brantley is going to hurt the interior of the line, but you need to make something happen when it becomes apparent that just sliding some guys over isn’t working
Adjust. Feel the damn game.
Offensively, same thing. feel it. that third quarter was as bad as it can be, and we played right into their hands with every bit of it.

2. Outside linebackers.
OK< Montez Sweat,, rookie, first game, so some leeway,, but he looked like a plank of wood. Straight up and down, standing up. Couldn’t get off a block because he gave the tackle every bit of him to hit, made a couple nice plays on runs, but between he and Kerrigan, no pressure.
Kerrigan kept stunting inside, I had no ide why. He’s a speed rusher. His best move is from the outside. And he kept collapsing in. I also did not see him on the field as much as he usually is.

3. Defense as a whole, secondary
Not aggressive, seemingly forgot who DeSean Jackson was and what he can do. Now, I’ve seen people riding Norman this morning for the first TD, and honestly, you find me a corner who can run with Jackson and I’ll send you a donut. (there’s one jelly left in my kitchen from yesterday. No one here likes jelly.)
There might be one or two, but none of them live here. And, there is no shame in not being able to run with Jackson.  the shame is the scheme that set Norman up in a one on one chase position… there’s no way. Norman isn’t a speed guy,, he’s a long guy.. he was about as close as he’s ever going to get on that play.
the second one.. by my eye it looked to me like Collins made a bad read and filled a totally empty part of the field, which forced Nicholson to choose between 2 receivers. Moreland made a mistake as well, but he isn’t a high paid vet.
Both mistakes are coaching errors, in my mind. And their first mistake was underestimating DJax..  I have no idea why anyone would, especially here. He is a straight up ice cold killer, and especially when he has a flag to plant. IMO in the last 20 years he is up there with the GREATS as a deep threat. Up there with Moss, TO. Very very few WRs adjust to the deep ball like him. You HAVE to account for it, and they failed.

4. Speaking of penalties
Morgan Moses
man, is yellow his favorite color? He led the NFL in being flagged last year, and he’s off to a fine start.
And running his mouth this morning?
Shut up, clown. Play your position and try to cut down on the flags.
The culture we have developed here that lets players criticize the coaching out loud is pathetic.

5. As much as I hate to say, Tress Way.
He did kick the hell out of the ball, but he outkicked his coverage most of the day, and with a guy like Sproles, that is a very dangerous thing to do. He had a LOT of green in front of him before we saw cover guys enter the screen. Seems to me as if the planning for the game was off.

The Ugly

1. Quinton Dunbar..
I am about done with the experiment. Jackson schooled him, sucked him in to his game and chumped him again and again. He needs to get better. No other way to say it. Jackson’s short routes were shoving Dunbar this way and that, breaking his ankles again and again. He did get a 15 yard penalty out of Jackson, but he started it, and sorry kid, but that is playing with FIRE. I get you want to man up with Jackson, but you see what playing with fire got you?
Some guys you just don’t give any more reason they already have. Steve Smith.. DeSean Jackson. They will KICK. YOUR. ASS.
And he did.

2. Ryan Anderson 
nice penalty there, buddy.
Say, here’s an idea: Show up once.

3. Greg Manusky
I wonder what Rex ryan could do with Manusky’s defense? Hell, I’d bet Tomsula can coordinate it better. I’m usually not one to holler “fire everybody!”… but they already tried, and it’s still so early, I would not be against pulling the trigger if Rob can convince his brother to come in.
we’d get aggressive in a hurry, I can tell you that. Players would buy in quick.. Rex is that kind of guy.

4. Third quarter offense
Obviously, the Eagles came out and had all the momentum in the second half. They held the ball and held the ball and scored. Shoved it down the defense’s throat. That crowd was right back into the game like it had just started. , When we finally did get it back… we did exactly what they expected.
I was screaming “PLAY ACTION!” and we gave it to Guice, a first down run, imagine that. You CANNOT allow any sort of play that results in anything that gets that crowd louder. The pass had been great all first half. So use it. Keep the pressure on.
That third quarter was atrocious. I think we held the ball for 9 seconds.  (OK not really, but you get it.)

5. Run pass ratio, offensive gameplan.
Everyone is hollering about AP and Guice’s bad day, but we only ran the ball a total of 13 times.
So the way I learned football, when you have a suspect offensive line, run blocking is easier to do. It is less complicated, and it allows them to use their size and weight to fire out and deliver rather than accept a blow.
the passing game was good, but no matter how much anyone likes to believe in the pass.. you will not win only running it 13 times.
I would like to really see them consider a 1-2 with Guice and AP. Alternate series, mix it up. Let the OL get some confidence, let AP hammer them, let Guice run them ragged.
I think it was a mistake to bench AP for no other reason than he is a proven value. He can contribute. And I think he showed yesterday that despite the talk of him being a problem in the coach’s ear, it can be controlled.

Now correct me as needed

~Bang

32 minutes ago, ThomasRoane said:

The problem is neither the owner nor the FO (namely Bruce Allen) have not yet changed the perception that a good coach can win under their management.  I think things are slightly trending up personnel wise but they're not yet able to attract anyone better than Jay.  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they try to duplicate the Rams success and promote Kevin O'Connell as the next HC.  Dunno who will be able to hire as a good DC though.  Attempts to find a suitable replacement for Manusky have failed.  

I mostly feel bad for my five children who I brought up as Redskin's fans.  These are not the well-coached, overachieving Joe Gibbs Redskins I loved so much; not by a long shot.  

Very excellent stuff man..totally agree...

Making your kids grow up redskins fans...

I'm die hard..I'm sure everyone can agree..I have five kids..18,14,11,11,12..

I watch football and sometimes they watch with me..they act like they get into it and it's fun..but I dont try to make them be a fan..if they choose to be a fan of the skins that's there choice..it don't help my wife is a bears fan and I have 3 girls..4 girls to 3 boys we're out numbered..when it's that time of the month for my wife and daughters I'm already a loser so no chance trying to pursue my daughter's into rooting for the skins..

Good stuff as always bang..thanks for taking your turn!!

1 hour ago, KDawg said:

But that's MY point. Our coaching undermines us. We're not a good team based on talent alone. We rely on coaching. By setting the table the way Gruden does (and Allen) it backs us into a corner where the talent (which isn't top tier, but moderate to even good at times) can't miss.

No one plays a perfect football game. Ever. I've never seen it. 

How/why you miss plays have to be examined.

Let's put it this way:

Why do you think the same guys who came up huge in the first half missed easy to make plays in the second half? (There isn't a right or wrong here, this isn't a trick question. I certainly have an opinion, but I am always open to hear others takes!)

Not that I disagree with what your saying, however, a professional QB has to be able to hit a wide open running receiver.  Period.  Hell, I expect our 11U QBs to hit WR’s running free on seam/go routes.  It’s not a hard throw, like a 15 yard out pattern from the other side of the field or putting it in a tight window.  A professional Qb should hit that throw and change the game.  (Carson did 2x)

Case had a heluva first half and P Rich drop was bad, but make a play you get paid to make.  

Archived