TK

Skins at Filthadumpia Game Day Thread

Hope we win this game but long term, we’ll never win with Jay and Bruce leading the charge and making stupid decisions.

The Linc just got deafening during their player introductions 

my expectations for this offense are minimal at best with Trent still out Flowers starting, Reed out and AP not adding a bruising 1-2 punch with Guice.

excited about this defense causing havoc, but i estimate it will be a rough day for the left side of the o-line and some unproven/rookie WRs getting major time

1 minute ago, TK said:

The Linc just got deafening during their player introductions 

Could hear it on tv, too, with the Wentz intro.

7 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

I am currently in Germany and unable to watch the game so I will following the game via ExtremeSkins.  

Keep

Calm

&

HTTR

In Europe you can use NFL gamepass. They have free trails, if you just here for couple of weeks 

I really hope Wentz is out of shape and ends up throwing up during the hurry up.

Just now, Yng Lady88 said:

my expectations for this offense are minimal at best with Trent still out Flowers starting, Reed out and AP not adding a bruising 1-2 punch with Guice.

We might score -3 points today.

• Sad 1

So I don't drink anymore, this will be my first Redskins game in memory that I won't be drinking. Sometimes, when I took a shot, the Skins would score...those days are over. However, I made a trip to D.C. this week and picked up some "special" gummies and a "special" pen. Anyways, HTTR!!!!

• Haha 1