Stugein

Redskins Rewards catalog

The reward program for STH at http://www.redskinsrewards.com hasn't been updated in a long time.  Has anyone received word or any sort of update in a STH e-mail I may have missed that might have a status on it?  The catalog dried up towards the end of last season and I'd assumed it would be refreshed for this season, but as of today there's still nothing new.  I have tons of points burning a hole in my pocket and I can only own so many koozies.

Have heard nothing but I wanted to purchase sideline access this year.  I heard the person who did run this program no longer works with the team.  I too was hoping as the season has started it would be refreshed.

Lisa left in the summer. She started the program, she had some people help her run the program, but it was her baby. I wouldnt be surprised if experiences get put up late this year or at all.   

I gave my tickets this year. Has the yards for this years tickets purchase been loaded yet? 

1 hour ago, just654 said:

Lisa left in the summer. She started the program, she had some people help her run the program, but it was her baby. I wouldnt be surprised if experiences get put up late this year or at all.   

I gave my tickets this year. Has the yards for this years tickets purchase been loaded yet? 

I'm not sure. I still have like 60k saved over from last year that I was holding on to for new stuff that might show up. I'll be pretty mad if they go to waste. I would've used them last year if I'dve known. 

Looks like they added a bunch of auctions and sweepstakes yesterday, but the bid/enter button doesn't seem to work on any of them. 😕