Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Raiders suspending Antonio Brown

Spaceman Spiff

This could be a good thing for everyone if handled well. And if AB is seeing them dollas float away may make him a coaches best fiend especially if he knows Gruden is the one that stuck up for him. Basically, Mayock bad, but coach got ya back. That can work if you play it right. But that does rely on AB keeping his head on straight. But for 30 mil.....i mean.....

I do this at work to get favor all the time. "Hey look this was going to happen to you but I worked it out. Just dont let me down" only with 30 mil on the line. Who knows. 

It would be far more entertaining is he lost his **** again tho. 

I'd add the video here but there is one expletive in the segment so I'd gather I am not supposed to.  But check out on your own the video Antonio Brown just posted on instagram/twitter.  Wild stuff that features some of his back and forth private conversations with Jon Gruden relating to all of this.  I am presuming Gruden is going to go ape.  It's going viral right now. 

Listening to the video and then reading this tweet....

I can't shake the impression that Jon Gruden is running a daycare right now, and Brown is the problem child. Brown just turned an entire wall in the playroom into an art piece with finger paint, and when he proudly shows it to the teacher, Gruden just puts on amiable smile and says "yeah, that's awesome" while internally, he's raging and imagining how he can get away with locking Brown in a kennel.

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I'd add the video here but there is one expletive in the segment so I'd gather I am not supposed to.  But check out on your own the video Antonio Brown just posted on instagram/twitter.  Wild stuff that features some of his back and forth private conversations with Jon Gruden relating to all of this.  I am presuming Gruden is going to go ape.  It's going viral right now. 

I saw the video.  This whole situation reminds me so much of Charlie Sheen, and his bi-polar manic episode that tanked his career.  In the same week, Sheen lost his job as the highest paid actor in TV... and custodial access to his children.  So how does he respond?  "Winning!!!", I'm going public with how awesome I am!!! I will be bigger than ever!!!

AB is not in his right mind, could be a very bad outcome for him if he doesn't have someone in his life that will help him see reason.

It literally seems like he's doing everything he possibly can to not play football. In that vein, extortion and/or some crazy injury does make sense.

Or he's just completely lost his mind on a scale we have not seen, excluding stuff like murder.

Hope he doesnt go the Stephon Marbury vaseline route for his next post.

Archived