Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Raiders suspending Antonio Brown

Spaceman Spiff

11 hours ago, Nerm said:

I just had a sad thought.  The Patriots signing AB gives me bad flashbacks of them going undefeated when they signed Moss.  But the disturbing part is, there are rumors out of New Jersey of "the Legend of 3LI", where Eli rises up once again to win against the unbeatable foe.

They would then lose to the Giants in the superbowl.

Maybe karma hits the Pats and father time, finally hits Brady.

4 hours ago, FrFan said:

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-england-patriots/cap/

Cap Space: $9,124,727  according to overthecap $6 mil according to others

If they signed him I believe they are probably restructuring some other contracts

With all the suspicions surrounding this deal with Bellicheat, I hope he'll end up like Albert Aintworth in NE

On 9/8/2019 at 12:32 PM, Rdskns2000 said:

They would then lose to the Giants in the superbowl.

Maybe karma hits the Pats and father time, finally hits Brady.

Football gods struck in '07 last time this happened by denying them a SB with the most bull****test catch by the lousiest veteran receiver ever. Then they promptly struck down Brady himself the next year.

They just might take the firstborn this time.

If you look closely in the background, you can see the rock OJ crawled out from.

As for AB, I gotta agree, looks like a cash-grab. The first two accusations make me wonder why she'd still be sticking around by the time she says the third one happened. Until proof surfaces, I've got nothing more to say about it, and I don't expect the NFL to take action over it.

Edit: I take back everything I said about AB. I read the emails he's supposed to have sent the woman. I can barely understand what he said, even with a version someone gave as a rough translation. Trying to figure out that mess is too much for me.

The Pats traded Demariyus Thomas earlier this evening and now this.... you knew some incident with Mr.Big Chest would happen but I was not at all expecting a rape allegation. If true I hope justice is served, if false there needs to be a law against filing false rape/assault accusations with a mandatory 3-5 year prison sentence. #GladItsNotTheSkinsProblem

I try not to jump to conclusions when it comes to serious allegations, but let's just say I'm not surprised. And what I mean by that is that at the very least AB would be the type of person to find himself in such a situation, regardless if it is true or not. He seems like the type of person who makes bad decisions and chooses the wrong people to hang out with. He also seems like an extreme egomaniac and overall not the coolest guy to put it mildly.

2 hours ago, NickyJ said:

If you look closely in the background, you can see the rock OJ crawled out from.

As for AB, I gotta agree, looks like a cash-grab. The first two accusations make me wonder why she'd still be sticking around by the time she says the third one happened. Until proof surfaces, I've got nothing more to say about it, and I don't expect the NFL to take action over it.

Edit: I take back everything I said about AB. I read the emails he's supposed to have sent the woman. I can barely understand what he said, even with a version someone gave as a rough translation. Trying to figure out that mess is too much for me.

I havn't seen the emails, but it's hard to imagine any circumstance why any woman would choose to go back a 2nd and 3rd time after already being sexually assaulted.

8 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

read the text: he slept with her, sound like he's bragging about pleasuring himself at her expense when they slept together, and he is calling her and her mother out for trying to use him.

My translated slang synopsis....

5 hours ago, ClaytoAli said:

read the text: he slept with her, sound like he's bragging about pleasuring himself at her expense when they slept together, and he is calling her and her mother out for trying to use him.

My translated slang synopsis....

Well at least we have this well written account of things to offer some clarity.  

4 minutes ago, Destino said:

Well at least we have this well written account of things to offer some clarity.  

Can't tell if those text messages are from AB or from Charles Dickens. Such concise and structured prose. Could AB be the greatest text orator of our time?

Archived