Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Raiders suspending Antonio Brown

Spaceman Spiff

7 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

The Three Amigos of the Tailgate!

Would you guys be crying sour grapes if he just as quickly went to a team that no one cares about like the Dolphins?  Or are you all just upset that a team you hate got AB?  

What? You don't think it's suspicious that a free agent would actually WANT to join the best managed team in the league? Wow, get a load of this guy! 😂 He actually thinks people want to join winning teams. :rofl89:

15 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Would you guys be crying sour grapes if he just as quickly went to a team that no one cares about like the Dolphins?  Or are you all just upset that a team you hate got AB?  

Yes, but for a different reason and I wouldnt think it was staged to get where he wanted to be all along. 

I would've stayed on he has CTE and jus cutting him before confirming that does this mental health conversation no justice.  And that's where i stop because that convo probably belongs in the tailgate. 

Now we ignoring mental health in the middle of a conspiracy with the cheatingest ass dynasty in NFL history.

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Yes, but for a different reason and I wouldnt think it was staged to get where he wanted to be all along. 

I would've stayed on he has CTE and jus cutting him before confirming that does this mental health conversation no justice.  And that's where i stop because that convo probably belongs in the tailgate. 

Now we ignoring mental health in the middle of a conspiracy with the cheatingest ass dynasty in NFL history.

So you are faulting the Raiders before confirming he has CTE.... How are the Raiders supposed to force a player to get tested for CTE? What are they going to do if he refuses? Cut him?

5 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

They would be shown to be liars. You cannot confirm CTE without dissecting the brain which requires the subject be dead. 

I wonder if Belly's attempt to corral him in, includes barely using him to keep his massive ego in check. Feed him just enough to shut the **** up.  It was easy to see his apology was not sincere in the least, that he hated being there and was just going through the motions.

I give it until week 6 when he overreacts to Brady not seeing him being wide open, and Belly releases his ass immediately after mouthing off at the first chance after the game.

1 hour ago, Destino said:

The move absolutely everyone saw coming.   

We need to find the leprechaun they've captured and release it.  This is getting out of hand.  The Pats now have Antonio Brown, Josh Gordon, and Julian Edelman as their starting receivers.

And we get to play against all 3 of them, goody!

47 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I find the timing to be a bit...convenient.

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Worked out all the contract details in thirty minutes, did they?

I suppose paying professionals to send paperwork could be an unfair advantage, maybe Belichick needs to be forced to write out contracts himself, by hand. Or it could be the Patriots acted like a competent team that noticed over the past month that a volatile player was doing everything right to get released by his team, and actually planned ahead.

2 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

I suppose paying professionals to send paperwork could be an unfair advantage, maybe Belichick needs to be forced to write out contracts himself, by hand. Or it could be the Patriots acted like a competent team that noticed over the past month that a volatile player was doing everything right to get released by his team, and actually planned ahead.

Yeah, no doubt they’ve been working out the paperwork long in advance and things really got heated up this week.  I hate them but envious indeed.

2 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

So, all due diligence done by both parties over an hour or so?

That is pretty much how most free agent signings go, I guess.

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Yeah, no doubt they’ve been working out the paperwork long in advance and things really got heated up this week.  I hate them but envious indeed.

You would be lighting up the Bruce Allen thread like Tsar Bomba if the Redskins had signed him.

People are a trip.

52 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

What? You don't think it's suspicious that a free agent would actually WANT to join the best managed team in the league? Wow, get a load of this guy! 😂 He actually thinks people want to join winning teams. :rofl89:

Nonsense. If this was true, he wouldve joined us. He's winning off the field, we're winning off the field... Would've been epic ****.

I got the ESPN notification that AB had been signed. Before I opened it up I guessed the Patriots, and sure enough I was right. Seems like the only place he could go that would not put up with his bull****. I really hope Belichick and Brady give him a stern talking to, maybe even a spanking. He must behave or he's off the team. Zero incidents or you're gone.

3 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

You would be lighting up the Bruce Allen thread like Tsar Bomba if the Redskins had signed him.

People are a trip.

Because nothing is more predictable than a Redskins "Winning off the field" move blowing up in their faces.

coyote-road-runner.jpg?w=980&q=75

16 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

People are a trip.

🤣

Yes, because AB has no chance to work here nor would he even choose to come here.

He may not work in New England either but if he has a chance to work anywhere, it’s there.

The only positive to him coming to DC would be so he could actually punch Bruce Allen.

Archived