Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where do you think Jay Gruden and Greg Manusky rank?

Burgold

Has there ever been a Gruden team that was a good second half team? Has there ever been a Gruden team that wasn't soft?

People say we should have a great defense. Great defenses don't leave receivers consistently open, allow so many completions on third and forever, and let opponents break tackle after tackle.

33 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Has there ever been a Gruden team that was a good second half team? Has there ever been a Gruden team that wasn't soft?

People say we should have a great defense. Great defenses don't leave receivers consistently open, allow so many completions on third and forever, and let opponents break tackle after tackle.

Did we even have 1 sack today?

Jay Gruden is a worse version of Norv Turner, can’t play with a lead, can’t be consistent. No second half adjustments, his one good year the division tripped over their own dicks; and he got out coached by Aaron Rodgers. 

Greg Manusky is worse than Joe Barry. Barry had Baker and Norman and no talent outside of that. Manusky has talent but he can’t utilize it, no safety help on DJAX, no adjusting for the run, just **** on the field. I hope he’s fired! DJ was right, and shouldn’t have been cut for calling out Manusky’s bull**** defense

Like I've said before, Gruden is "never should've been hired". Manusky just stinks. Neither one has their same job if they're let go by the Skins. No way.

I'm not even gonna watch the press conference; it'll be the same ol' goober gibberish from Gruden. I'm sick of it.

1 hour ago, Burgold said:

It's scheme and lack of coaching.  Shouldn't be in a 3-4...yet every year we trot it out. 

Archived