Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Eagles Prediction Thread: 2019 Kick-Off Spectacular

skins island connection

Who wins the 2019 kick-off spectacular??  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Redskins
    • Eagles
    • Can't answer, still dodging batteries

18 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Against a rusty led qb?...theyll have to be solid but idk about lights out

Skins play best as underdogs especially on the road  against a divisional opponent 

You mean the QB of the 7th best passing offense?  Yeah, that one.  Just because he didnt play in preseason doesnt mean he has forgotten how to hold a football, or that hes 3 for 3 in lighting up the Skins D in Philly.

Iggles are my pick to win the SB. They’re pretty stacked from top to bottom and they have the best front office in the league.

Still, the first month of the season usually has everyone a little rusty. Also their starting QB hasn’t played football in like 8-9 months. 

So I don’t think they’ll blow us out (that’ll happen in the 2nd meeting). I think Case will have a pick 6/fumble returned for 6 and another TO of some kind to give them easy points. The obligatory Desean Jackson 60 yard bomb as well. 

I have it around 20-6 entering the 4th quarter where we get a TD late to make it look closer (and to cover !)

Skins 13

Iggles 20

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

From when?..I'll already spot d jax a long td..but ya, major difference going against your d in practice then a live d.....furious new look divisional rival d that is

Not to be blunt ( as you seem like a generally likable guy) but as a poster - you are prob the most ill- informed , B&G homer on here , and I’ve seen you made other posters several “bets” on other things in past, so since you seem sooooo sure the Skins will beat the favorites predicted from Vegas, nfl experts and several coaches to win not only the East but represent the NFC ( not that I agree with that last assessment) - then put your money where your mouth is I guess.  I bet Eagles will win going away at end ( no point spread prediction).  You sound like someone that doesn’t really know or follow what other teams do or have in regards to matchups and talent and just make up dream scenarios to support ideology. Not smartest thing to do after 25+ years of failure.  If no bet accepted- then you be you - but expect blowback from those that truly follow the game , expert trends on lines, and players from BOTH rosters to assess the probabilities of outcomes.  Peace. 

Redskins 13

Eagles     20

This will be a low scoring game, until Case Keenum throws a crucial 4th Quarter pick with about 5 min left, and the Eagles Cash in with a late touchdown.  After this game, Case will be on the clock as far as his leash tightening around his neck for the starting QB spot.  I can see the leash tightening even more with another dud the following week at home against Dallas.  The defense will look really good, and we’ll be able to run for at least 150 yards as a team.

Case Keenum’s Stats Vs. Philly:  14/32, 254 Yds, 0TDs and 1INT.

13 minutes ago, Cantankerous said:

Not to be blunt ( as you seem like a generally likable guy) but as a poster - you are prob the most ill- informed , B&G homer on here , and I’ve seen you made other posters several “bets” on other things in past, so since you seem sooooo sure the Skins will beat the favorites predicted from Vegas, nfl experts and several coaches to win not only the East but represent the NFC ( not that I agree with that last assessment) - then put your money where your mouth is I guess.  I bet Eagles will win going away at end ( no point spread prediction).  You sound like someone that doesn’t really know or follow what other teams do or have in regards to matchups and talent and just make up dream scenarios to support ideology. Not smartest thing to do after 25+ years of failure.  If no bet accepted- then you be you - but expect blowback from those that truly follow the game , expert trends on lines, and players from BOTH rosters to assess the probabilities of outcomes.  Peace. 

Dude. Lighten up already!

This thread is for people to have a little fun, mixing a little knowledge with a little luck and a little guessing.

To come out degrading and attacking someone, on week 1 no less, just because you don't like what he says?  you're not gonna last long on this board with that kind of attitude.

3 hours ago, Cantankerous said:

You wanna go 5 on the game?..ya I'm an idiotic fan that can't see past the burgundy and gold lenses that dont no ****!...but ya can't take my homerism from me...why the **** do I have to be a ****in pencil pushing ****in draft geek follow other teams kinda moron to believe in my favorite team..you've never met me!!..kinda generally likable guy?what the ****?

Hey if anybody wants to have a conversation and let me know how they feel about something that I'm saying or doing or something they feel that I should know or anything they want to share or any kind of conversation...

208 541 2147..fill free to give me a jingle..I prefer a phone call so we can tell by the tone of each other's voices if there is tude or not..so we can understand each other better 

I can give two ****in ****s what stats are what for each team.. **** vegas...**** the insiders and all the other dip ****s that feed ya bs..when divisional rivals play throw all that out the window!!...

Now back to reality...yes I'm a homer..I love the redskins and root for them and ain't no one gonna tell me theres a better team out there..with that said..what I can just about guarantee to happen..our o line gets blown up and our offense can't move the ball and the d dosent play as well as we think they will..we get blown out...I can see that happening and could accept it...

Buuuut donald Penn, v davis, Collins Kerrigan, c Thompson, ap will rally the troops to upset philly in philly week 1..

8 hours ago, Timberob said:

Is this thread what we want or what we think will happen because it seems too many people are going with heart instead of brain.  I'm thinking the Eagles win 27 to 10.  That sucks,  but what are we hanging our hats on? Our dl?

Agree and I am like you.....I think points will be hard to come by with this OL.  Let us pray that Flowers plays like a pro instead of college quality.  The latest ESPN article is that Gruden is "numb" concerning Trent.....Look what Houston gave up, so you know we could have had at least one 1st. Rd pick for Trent.   Bruce Allen can't get a HOF to play or even make a trade....waste another year and talent.  We will never win with Bruce Allen.  Now we risk more injuries to our QB's and RB's...Thanks Bruce!

Redskins stay close with Eagles for a half... then Wentz "Houdinis" himself out of a game changing sack and manages a broken play TD.  Redskins press.... the wheels fall off... and Skins lose big.  Week #2:  Dallas scores late because Redskins Offense can't move the chains and the Skins D gets worn down from being on the field the entire 2nd half.    

Archived