skins island connection

Redskins vs Eagles Prediction Thread: 2019 Kick-Off Spectacular

Who wins the 2019 kick-off spectacular??  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Redskins
    • Eagles
    • Can't answer, still dodging batteries

I predict we will suffer another Snyder-Allen ****show of a season, starting with this loss. But we shall suffer it together for the same (bad) reasons others stay in a loveless marriage for the sake of the children. :P

OTOH I remain fully open to 100% enjoyment of reality-stretching outcomes like the 'skins having a good game! :redskins-3908:

• Like 5

Redskins only hope is Guice rushing for more than 300 yards and 5 TD's. Anything less, we lose.  

30-6 Stinking Philly

Edited by RedskinsLegacy

@Voice_of_Reason you called it and I did not see it happening. Dumb as **** to have AP on the bench. I guess we will see what the results are. You are relying on a rookie to carry the main load. A rookie who got injured on the first play of PS last year. To back him up you have a brittle CAT and a guy who just signed with the team this week in Smallwood. 

Anyway, here is some enemy intel - good breakdown by the eagles media. Can anyone imagine Larry Michael doing this with any kind of legitimacy? Their version of Doug is also on this. Not seeing Bruce allowing this to happen. 

• Like 1

On 9/5/2019 at 9:01 AM, desertbeagle85 said:

Is it just me or is anyone else worried D. Jackson is going to score on a bomb from Wentz?

I was wrong he scored twice on bombs. 🙄

Edited by desertbeagle85

Well, being it was a strange number on points, no one got it.

BleedBNG did get relatively close with 31-24, but on to next week.

BTW the Pukes are making big play after big play, let's hope the secondary can get on page with each other or it will be a looooong game...

1 hour ago, skins island connection said:

Well, being it was a strange number on points, no one got it.

BleedBNG did get relatively close with 31-24, but on to next week.

BTW the Pukes are making big play after big play, let's hope the secondary can get on page with each other or it will be a looooong game...

0-2 coming.   0-3? After that will homer fans keep thinking Skins will somehow pull off a win vs .500+ teams.  Let alone top 10 franchise teams like Pats, GB, Cowboys etc.  probably - because this is is what Snyder dreams of.  You keep consuming , dreaming and he continues to laugh with $$$. 

On 9/2/2019 at 9:18 AM, bakedtater1 said:

This is what they did to us last year, I believe when they picked up that sudfield qb or whatever his name was...haaa haha what comes around goes around...filthadumpia..lol..love it btw sic!!

Baked Tater in full fetal position or so high he won’t be able to deliver milk in morning. Either case - his ignorance of what the sorry state of this franchise is, will eventually hit his cannibus infused B&G biased head square on and he will eventually become as ubiquitous and dulled as most other posters. Oh .... what am I saying.  He will be back on here with the other uneducated dolts saying the Skins will win next week and thinking they will change after 25 years of mediocrity.  It’s in the blood.  It’s a disease that Danny loves because it pays for his new houses and Leer Jets. Meanwhile these dolts live in 1500 sq ft apartments near train tracks and drive 2002 pick ups with 120k miles on them.  Same ol Skins, same ol sucker fans, same ol country bumpkin debtors paying Snyderinos paycheck while giving nothing entertaining back.    

1 minute ago, Cantankerous said:

Baked Tater in full fetal position or so high he won’t be able to deliver milk in morning. Either case - his ignorance of what the sorry state of this franchise is, will eventually hit his cannibus infused B&G biased head square on and he will eventually become as ubiquitous and dulled as most other posters. Oh .... what am I saying.  He will be back on here with the other uneducated dolts saying the Skins will win next week and thinking they will change after 25 years of mediocrity.  It’s in the blood.  It’s a disease that Danny loves because it pays for his new houses and Leer Jets. Meanwhile these dolts live in 1500 sq ft apartments near train tracks and drive 2002 pick ups with 120k miles on them.  Same ol Skins, same ol sucker fans, same ol country bumpkin debtors paying Snyderinos paycheck while giving nothing entertaining back.    

I dont deliver milk on Monday's..shows how much you know..moron

33 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I dont deliver milk on Monday's..shows how much you know..moron

Jay is that you?  Stop fooling ... I know it’s you or Bruce.  No other idiot would reply with this ....😂😂😂😂

On 9/3/2019 at 3:27 PM, LetThePointsSoar said:

We're going to win this game running away. Terry Mack and Guice both score in their debuts. 

Good guys - 34

Philthy - 20

#homer4life

This one is great.  Question is - will he be this way next week vs the Cowboys.  Of wise up and see things in reality?  Im

guessing the opposite...

1 hour ago, Cantankerous said:

This one is great.  Question is - will he be this way next week vs the Cowboys.  Of wise up and see things in reality?  Im

guessing the opposite...

Either way, my guess is you'll still be a troll at that point. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cantankerous said:

Jay is that you?  Stop fooling ... I know it’s you or Bruce.  No other idiot would reply with this ....😂😂😂😂

Nice