Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Surgery report!!

bayougator

Pat's wife called me last night when he got out of surgery. Doctor said it couldn't have gone better. They were scared that the tendons would be attatched to the bone and be damaged. It wasn't attatched and there was very minimal damage to one tendon that was repaired very easy.

Just got off the phone with Pat. He felt no pain all night. Slept perfect. Still no pain today. They were on Snyder's jet on the way home. (Which is a story in itself. Talk about Nice)

He said to tell yall thanks for the support and prayers.

Bayougator

Thats the best news I've heard all day. Wish Patrick all the best and a speedy recovery. There was never any doubt that he was the man for us next year and hopefully till he is in the HOF. Heres to whishing Bayou and the whole Ramsey family Happy Holidays!

Originally posted by bayougator

Pat's wife called me last night when he got out of surgery. Doctor said it couldn't have gone better. They were scared that the tendons would be attatched to the bone and be damaged. It wasn't attatched and there was very minimal damage to one tendon that was repaired very easy.

Just got off the phone with Pat. He felt no pain all night. Slept perfect. Still no pain today. They were on Snyder's jet on the way home. (Which is a story in itself. Talk about Nice)

He said to tell yall thanks for the support and prayers.

Bayougator

Tell him to get better and we wish him well. Also, let him know that if anyone on this board says "QB Controversy" again. I'm kicking their asses!

:allhail:

Originally posted by brookboyz25

Also, let him know that if anyone on this board says "QB Controversy" again. I'm kicking their asses!

I'm always looking for a little action, I'll help you brookboyz:redpunch:

Bayougator,

I hope you and your family have a safe and happy holiday season.:cheers:

Archived