PartyPosse

The 2019 nfl cuts and who we should be interested

Keenum-Peterson

Verus

Kirk -- Doctson

Really fun subplot.  Too bad it's Thursday Night.  I'd love the normal week between games to spike the soap opera build up to this one.  

Edited by Skinsinparadise

5 hours ago, JSSkinz said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the 2 pro bowl WR's will get much of the attention so Josh should get some looks, he could be the perfect compliment.

That was my thinking here. Move Doctson to Z and have McLaurin and Richardson gain a lot of DB attention with their speed and Doctson might be more open. 

Edited by JaxJoe
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

To be fair...were not really a powerhouse in developing receivers. We honestly should get the steelers wr coach and let ike disappear but hey.  I think doctson got the short end of the stick and if he held on to s few of the dropped balls ..perception would be a little differenr. 

Ummm...you mean the Steelers WR coach who just suddenly passed away during training camp?  

Maybe the Skins should look at Todd Haley for WR coach.  I agree about Ike, I don't think he's that good.  

Edited by drowland
  • Like 1

Breer

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/09/02/ezekiel-elliott-cowboys-contract-josh-doctson-vikings-brian-hoyer-colts?utm_campaign=themmqb&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com

2. Josh Doctson’s going to get a shot now in Minnesota, replacing another first-round bust in Laquon Treadwell. The Vikings like his length and ball skills (all the things that lured Washington to take him in 2015), and figure he could give the team another depth piece, with four guys locked in at receiver. The flip side is he’s long struggled to separate in transition or win against press coverage, and doesn’t seem to play with a lot of energy. As for Treadwell, it might be harder for him to find a home—his problems in Minnesota ranged from speed to hands to mental toughness, and word’s been out on that.

2 hours ago, drowland said:

Ummm...you mean the Steelers WR coach who just suddenly passed away during training camp?  

Maybe the Skins should look at Todd Haley for WR coach.  I agree about Ike, I don't think he's that good.  

Didnt know he past...but yeH point still remains on ike. You know, id actually be interested in knowing if chad johnson/marvin harrison possinly could coach. Both great foot work and route runners and could teach the youngins

On 9/2/2019 at 2:58 PM, carex said:

yet they're reuniting with the Vikings

Yup it doesn't make sense.  Thielen or however you spell it starting get upset with Cousins too for the same reason.  He will go get the ball but Cousins doesn't like throwing that one.