ixcuincle

2019 NCAA Football thread

Just now, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

We should trade up for Burrow.

No joke. We’re talking about all these other teams trading, maybe we should consider it too. Sheesh, this guy is having a hell of a year.

I’ve said all along that Burrow is our best case scenario. But I think most are content to “settle” for Young. 

Lawrence, despite an uncharacteristic mediocre performance, is only 5 touchdown passes behind Burrow.  

If the dolphins had converted that 2pt try against us we'd have a hell of a decision on our hands.

I still like staying with Haskins and taking chase.  Looks like that's happening but man. 

9 minutes ago, dyst said:

No joke. We’re talking about all these other teams trading, maybe we should consider it too. Sheesh, this guy is having a hell of a year.

We're going to have to build a 2000 Ravens kind of defense to succeed. If we do that with Chase Young, I don't think we miss Burrow too much. 

Edited by Bacon

I wish they hadn't blown that offensive PI call.  A ten point game with with eleven or twelve to go is still interesting.  But this looks like it's over unless LSU fumbles.

Magical year from LSU.  Congrats to them and their fans.

Hope you guys are ready for Clemson vs Alabama in next year's championship game.

LSU has an argument for the best college team ever.  They beat Clemson, Georgia, Alabama, Oklahoma, Auburn, Florida in one season.  

• Like 1