Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 NCAA Football thread

ixcuincle

2 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Had enough of the masturbatory pageantry.  Play the freaking game so some of us on the East Coast might actually be able to watch the end.

The more important the game the more distractions it gets. No matter the sport, but football is the worst.

Makes sense.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Ultra. Instinct.

Don't get me wrong, I love the way Burrow plays.  He is something else.  But Haskins is special too.  Give me the tools to support Haskins instead of trashing him and plunking Burrow down in the same weak group of surrounding personnel.

What an absurd catch.

5 minutes ago, Destino said:

Burrow is in a hurry to protect himself against the rush.  He might be hiding an injury.  

TD at the end of the half he got popped. Got up slow. On the sideline there was a quick shot of him telling people not to touch him. Maybe a rib injury or something.

4 minutes ago, Destino said:

Burrow is in a hurry to protect himself against the rush.  He might be hiding an injury.  

He got hit really hard on that TD pass to Moss at the end of the half.  it didn't look like much in slow motion, but Skalski is a freight train.  That **** hurt.  His neck and back are probably very sore.

He's tough as Hell though.  He's taken worse hits before.

Archived