Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 NCAA Football thread

ixcuincle

17 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Your point is that by allowing athletes to receive compensation for the use of their images will HURT recruiting?  That these athletes would rather play where they can’t receive compensation?  Also...population/housing market nonsense?!?

What kind of alt-right, anti-California, podcast hive mind stuff are you getting into these days?

Yep. Blue chipper is gonna be like, I'll stay in Alabama and play for nothing.

California IS setting the trend. I don't think other universities are going to be okay being at a disadvantage. Paying college athletes IS the right thing to do. 

Michigan State is trying to give the game away with two fumbles in their first four offensive plays.  Fortunately the defense has been stout and OSU only got 3 points out of those turnovers.  They will be hard enough to beat without having to overcome turnovers.  Ugh.

27 minutes ago, China said:

Michigan State is trying to give the game away with two fumbles in their first four offensive plays.  Fortunately the defense has been stout and OSU only got 3 points out of those turnovers.  They will be hard enough to beat without having to overcome turnovers.  Ugh.

Sparty is playing a high-stakes game.  Stacking the box without really having enough speed to chase.

Might give up a couple big ones.

46 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Lee Corso seems disoriented. Sad to see, time for him to hang it up.

Should've hung it up a decade ago. I hate when these companies trot out people who clearly have issues, because they think their shtick/legendary name is enough to get people to sit through something genuinely awful.

Reminds me of the last time I watched Sunday NFL Countdown like 6-7 years ago and Mike Ditka was wheezing and coughing his lungs our like every 5 seconds, and talking crazy stuff.

Archived