Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD: REDSKINS VS. FALCONS

SkinsGuy

Just now, desertbeagle85 said:

You're delusional 

He's not ready period. One year college starter. He is not ready yet. He needs to learn the system and how to read a pro defense. 

I've been called worse by better people.

Case is absolute garbage, this is not a winning football team with him at QB, you might as well get that rookie mistake crap out the way in the part of the season we're expected to lose games.  He's the future, we need to act like it at stop trying to sneak in as an 8-8 team.

1 minute ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

The offense is as bad as the defense is good.  This is going to be a frustrating year.

Disagree.

Case has looked good. Not great but solid.

Guice looks great. Peterson looked good this preseason.

This offense isn't stellar, but it won't be bad either, I believe.

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

it helps that I am on vacation and at the beach. My wife is looking at me like I am nuts. She is like "dude you are wasting a vacation night watching preseason football"....I am like "Babe, but it is the dress rehearsal game"  :)

I am in Norway and also on vacation and it is 3am. My wife thinks I am nuts too...lol. 

We need guys to step up. It’s the only way to be legitimately good. Reed has to catch that pass on 3rd down. Sweat has to make the sake. Flowers can’t hold there. Keenum can’t turn it over and Landon needs to hold onto the interception. To many years where our guys almost make the play but don’t 

Archived