Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD: REDSKINS VS. FALCONS

SkinsGuy

1 minute ago, sportjunkie07 said:

Lol. That was a td on the previous play. 

Our offense is so boring even if it is preseason. I know it will be in the regular season as well. 

Dude, I'm going to have to drink 3 cups of coffee during the games just to stay awake while our offense is on the field. You can tell this is still Jay's baby, even if KOC is the "OC" now.

15 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

And throw him out there midseason with all the injuries already added up and no reps with the starters left?  THAT is setting him up for failure.

You're delusional 

He's not ready period. One year college starter. He is not ready yet. He needs to learn the system and how to read a pro defense. 

Most of the "experts" have the Skins ranked between 27th and 30th in the pre season power rankings. They are going to look like morons. This is not a horrible football team ya'll. Solid defense, STACKED at running back and a decent kicker will win you a ton of games.

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Most of the "experts" have the Skins ranked between 27th and 30th in the pre season power rankings. They are going to look like morons. This is not a horrible football team ya'll. Solid defense, STACKED at running back and a decent kicker will win you a ton of games.

They're gonna be in every game, at least.

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yupp the redskins will do that to ya😂😂😂

it helps that I am on vacation and at the beach. My wife is looking at me like I am nuts. She is like "dude you are wasting a vacation night watching preseason football"....I am like "Babe, but it is the dress rehearsal game"  :)

Archived