SkinsGuy

PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD: REDSKINS VS. FALCONS

1 minute ago, sportjunkie07 said:

Lol. That was a td on the previous play. 

Our offense is so boring even if it is preseason. I know it will be in the regular season as well. 

Dude, I'm going to have to drink 3 cups of coffee during the games just to stay awake while our offense is on the field. You can tell this is still Jay's baby, even if KOC is the "OC" now.

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

Case sucks

Was a good play by their LB.   not a bad throw 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

And throw him out there midseason with all the injuries already added up and no reps with the starters left?  THAT is setting him up for failure.

You're delusional 

He's not ready period. One year college starter. He is not ready yet. He needs to learn the system and how to read a pro defense. 

Most of the "experts" have the Skins ranked between 27th and 30th in the pre season power rankings. They are going to look like morons. This is not a horrible football team ya'll. Solid defense, STACKED at running back and a decent kicker will win you a ton of games.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think he was in on 2nd down but oh well. I think Jay would have dialed up a different play in the regular season... at least I hope 

Big drive for the D right here, they need this practice in the 2 min.

They gotta do something about Flowers before week 1 but I dunno what you can do to find someone decent this late in the game.

Goddamit Trent.  Thanks for everything you did, you were a great Redskin.  And I might walk this back later...but right now, GFY.

• Like 1

Just now, stevemcqueen1 said:

Our offensive line is soft.

This cannot be stated enough, only guy who I don't view as soft is Scherff. 

• Like 1

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Most of the "experts" have the Skins ranked between 27th and 30th in the pre season power rankings. They are going to look like morons. This is not a horrible football team ya'll. Solid defense, STACKED at running back and a decent kicker will win you a ton of games.

They're gonna be in every game, at least.

1 minute ago, Gibbs828791 said:

LOL...JoeyT putting a positive spin on this crap 6 pt...couldnt get it in from the 1 yd line offense!

Against backups.

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yupp the redskins will do that to ya😂😂😂

it helps that I am on vacation and at the beach. My wife is looking at me like I am nuts. She is like "dude you are wasting a vacation night watching preseason football"....I am like "Babe, but it is the dress rehearsal game"  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I swear to f’ing god NO team is as consistent at getting holding calls on BOTH sides of the ball as us. None. It’s almost impressive.

3 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Only Ereck ****ing flowers would get a hold on the 1 yard line. That dude is absolutely terrible.

So what you are saying is that flowers hasn't blossomed yet?

• Haha 1