Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD: REDSKINS VS. FALCONS

SkinsGuy

Just now, Renegade7 said:

God I hope not if theres a real competition

Well we are coming down to crunch time.

If reports are true that Gruden is leaning towards Case being the starter week 1, then it is time for him to get the majority, if not all, of the first team reps.

No more splitting time. 

I hate the "dress rehearsal."

It's like...if you're a good team, fine, whatever.  Rest your starters, don't show anything, keep it vanilla.  Even though I'm convinced that most teams know what most other teams are all about and there aren't any real surprises.

That said, if you're a largely disappointing to bad team like the Redskins...man, you need all the help you can get.  While I totally appreciate wanting to avoid injuries, this team needs to stop acting like they've already arrived and play some starters not just this week but next week, too.  

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

God I hope not if theres a real competition

There's never been a competition.   

1 minute ago, SkinsGuy said:

Well we are coming down to crunch time.

If reports are true that Gruden is leaning towards Case being the starter week 1, then it is time for him to get the majority, if not all, of the first team reps.

No more splitting time. 

If theres almost universal consensus Haskins starts at some point this year, his first time playing with the starters at all shouldnt be week 8, it should be today.

Just now, Renegade7 said:

If theres almost universal consensus Haskins starts at some point this year, his first time playing with the starters at all shouldnt be week 8, it should be today.

Haskins will only start this year if Case gets hurt, McCoy can't come back, or Case really stinks up the place.

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Probably should be the starter too though. He’s kinda new

Archived