Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

0-6 Start, Tell Me It Can't Happen, Please....

Veryoldschool

10 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

@Burgold, just curious...if 0-5 “couldn’t happen”, as you say in your post....how would 0-7, 0-8 or 0-10 then be a possibility....? If you say 0-5 couldn’t happen, then that’s saying we should have AT LEAST 1 win. So then with 1 win, 0-7, 0-8, or 0-10 is 100% NOT possible 😂

With the Redskins, the ridiculous is always possible!

6 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

I think we'll beat the Giants, so 1-4. Although if Zeke isn't playing, the Cowboys game is a bit more winnable. No chance we beat the Bears or Patriots and the Eagles will likely curb stomp us as well.

Eagles have problems of their own. I heard their OL is having issues and also hear Wentz isn't totally healthy and may go through the whole preseason without playing at all. At backup QB, they've lost Foles, Sudfeld, and Kessler.

So our first game we'll get a QB who will be perhaps rusty and/or injury prone, and perhaps a weak OL, facing one of the league's best defensive fronts, so if he goes down, it's Josh McCown. So I like our chances in Game 1.

We will either be 1-4 or 0-5 to start the year.  We will get SMOKED by the Eagles Week 1.  The game at home against the Cowboys in Week 2 is a coin flip, especially if Zeke is out.  Week 3 at home against the Bears would be a coin flip any other time, but it's MNF at Fed-Ex, so that's an L anyway you look at it.  Week 4 @ the Giants is is going to be one of the few games this year that we're favored in, so I'll mark that down as a W.  Week 5 at home against the Pats......No comment.

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Eagles have problems of their own. I heard their OL is having issues and also hear Wentz isn't totally healthy and may go through the whole preseason without playing at all. At backup QB, they've lost Foles, Sudfeld, and Kessler.

So our first game we'll get a QB who will be perhaps rusty and/or injury prone, facing one of the league's best defensive fronts, so if he goes down, it's Josh McCown. So I like our chances in Game 1.

See,see.. this guy gets it..

Oh it can happen, but it won’t. Best case we go 3-2 worst case we go 1-4. 

We aren’t just gonna lay down.  In the best case we go undefeated in the division and lose to the Bears and Pats. But only the Pats game do I say we don’t have much of a chance. All the other games I think we’ll be game and we will play them tough with a chance to win all 4 imo. 

People forget this team is tough and resilient. Don’t sleep on the Skins!  Maybe Case finds his magic stick from a couple years ago. Maybe we’re forced somehow to play the Kid and he balls.. I’m excited for the season bring it on!

13 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I am not scared of the Bears.

At all.

I ant Scared of da bears, But Khaiil Mack going up against Don Penn, Eric Flowers or Geron Terrifies me.

12 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

See,see.. this guy gets it..

I think that Jay is intentially not tipping his hand with Quinn and McLairen not seeing much time in preseason.

Guice and SP are going to be fresh as well as CT.

Archived