Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Time to give the Scrubs more playing time?

Riggo-toni

Let's face it - too many of our starters aren't een showing up at this point, and we're playing for draft position as much as anything else. Time to give lots of playing time to guys like Taylor Jacobs, Cliff Russell, Daryll Russell, Kein Mitchell, Ade Jimoh, etc

These guys will play for future playing time, contracts, or even just a roster spot

No way! We're still playing to win! We're fighting to the bitter end!

LOL

Any chance we can get our backup scrub coaches to call the game too? Hell, give the ballboy a chance to draw up some plays.

I'd like to see the Skins bench Bruce (that weak-ass record can stay where it is), Champ (gotta see what the other guys can do), and Gardner (take a long look at Jacobs... then shake head and wonder what the hell they were thinking). Hell, bench everyone. Who gives a damn?

If a Christmas miracle happened and the Skins actually won the next two games, it would be bad for the organization. They'd go into the offseason with the same ole BS about "finishing strong" like last year and just needed a few tweaks when its been clear since the first Dallas loss that this team is in a death spiral and needs radical surgery, not a few tweaks.

And kill our only QB?

Why not the single wing?

I think Spurrier should just draw plays up in the dirt on the sidelines. "OK guys I call this one the Ol' Ballcoach sells his house and moves to North Carolina... Tim... your name is Tim, right?... You receive the snap and lateral to Jansen, who's tackle eligible... Jansen, you drop back and pitch it to Flem, who does the ol' hook-n-ladder with Dockery.... Dockery, you rumble upfield for 6... sound like a plan?"

I think you can do it without just giving up.

Don't start those guys, just use them more.

I'd like to see us try a 3-4 for a few weeks.

I'd like to see use try to use Champ again at WR...maybe make him lighten up alittle.

I'd like to see McCants and Jacobs as the #1 and #2 with Coles in the Slot.

Originally posted by La muerte de Bufford

I think you can do it without just giving up.

Don't start those guys, just use them more.

I'd like to see us try a 3-4 for a few weeks.

I'd like to see use try to use Champ again at WR...maybe make him lighten up alittle.

I'd like to see McCants and Jacobs as the #1 and #2 with Coles in the Slot.

A sound plan. I like it.

Archived