• Blog Entries

• By JimmiJo in ES Coverage
      ES Coverage Cowboys vs Redskins 2019

9/15/19

Do I look like I'm playing? I'm not playing. This is the Washington Redskins versus the Dallas Cowboys. If you are a fan of this game, and this one does not get you excited you might want to check your pulse.

Hello my friends it is I, JimmiJo, back for another year of this wonderful thing we call Redskins Football. This makes season 14 for me. I am joined by The Spaceman Spiff who will hereafter be known as "The Spaceman Spiff." 

Where's that dude that gets the big tattoos on his back? There's his next one.

So how important is this game? I don't know. What is the different between 1-1 and 0-2? The difference between batting .500 and zippy?

Throw in that this is their 2nd division game to start the year AND a home game and you have a critical match.

And once again they contend with critical injuries to start the year. Last year it was  their rookie star running back. This year its their 2nd year star...well you get the rest.  Darrius Guice is gone and not coming back this year. I think this really hurts him moving forward. Not sure who will build a scheme around him given his first two seasons.

So it is down to the veteran Adrian Peterson. I have no worries of ring rust for hum. None whatsoever. He knows what to do.

Anyway, almost time. Please share your thoughts.

Stand by...

Inactives

The Redskins declared the following players as inactive:
      o   No. 12 QB Colt McCoy
      o   No. 23 CB Quinton Dunbar
      o   No. 31 Fabian Moreau
      o   No. 64 C Ross Pierschbacher
      o   No. 67 G Wes Martin
      o   No. 86 TE Jordan Reed
      o   No. 93 DT Jonathan Allen

The Cowboys declared the following players as inactive:
      o   No. 10 WR Tavon Austin
      o   No. 37 S Donovan Wilson
      o   No. 57 LB Luke Gifford
      o   No. 61 C Adam Redmond
      o   No. 69 G Brandon Knight
      o   No. 79 DT Trysten Hill
      o   No. 97 DE Taco Charlton

Follow along in-game at Twitter @Skinscast 

Sign in to follow this  
TK

ES Exclusive : Man About Tailgate Town

Previously, we sent @Spaceman Spiff to Redskins Training Camp with his 10 Questions. Here, in Week 2 of the Pre Season, we turned him loose on some unsuspecting Redskins fans while tailgating before the game against the Bengals. Here’s his harassment of them. :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Last guy is my favorite its like Kanye West, Jimmy Hendrix , gnarls Barkley & Dwayne Wayne from a "different world"  all fused into the soul of a Redskins fan. Also first guy with his 8-6 prediction must be a regular here, He's as bad as me with his Redskins Uptake. Although who knows, not finishing the final 2 games of the season wouldn't even surprise me at this point.

Edited by JoeJacobyHOForRIOT
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

Also first guy with his 8-6 prediction must be a regular here, He's as bad as me with his Redskins Uptake. Although who knows, not finishing the final 2 games of the season wouldn't even surprise me at this point.

Maybe he knows something, and there will be a strike-shortened season

Posted (edited)

I wanna see @Spaceman Spiff interview Clinton Portis next, and have one of the 10 questions be, "Who's the better all-time college football team - FSU or Florida ?"

(the way he's always ribbin players about their schools vs Miami U.)

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Like 2

This is a cool ass thread!!..that was awesome watching those videos..that one with the jacket made in London..that's way cool that's his favorite skins moment...

I wanna play..

Favorite redskin of all time...that is such a hard question to answer..it really is..I believe my profile reads sean taylor..but when I think..jared what's ur favorite of all time...Joe Jacoby, Jim lachey, Darrell Green Mike sellers, art monk, Gary Clark, Ricky Sanders, 44, chris Samuel's trent Williams, sheriff gonna get ya,..all these names hit my mind at the same time..if I have to pick one...21

Rookie I'm looking forward to seeing the most...mclovin, sweat, holcomb...to me the qb position gives me butterflies...I want haskins to succeed of course and pray he brings the skins back to glory years form but when it comes down to him being named the starter I'll be chomping my nails..

Favorite moment of all time..this is extremely difficult to answer as well. 3 way tie for first...flying to idaho from Alaska to drive to Denver to see the skins play in 2005 being able to meet Portis and lavar Arrington and a bunch of other players..getting photos meeting all the tons of skins fans in denver..

Cowboy killa Monday night miracle

Sean Taylor blocked kick recovery face mask win it on a FG with no time..

Still to this day I have a plaque in the peanut farm in Anchorage ak saying I'm the biggest fan on the planet..you should have seen me when that fg was good..remember all the other games were over and the only game goin was the skins boys game..all eyes on me in the peanut farm kick is up and good I jumped up screaming as loud as I could..screaming **** ya!!..the manager had to remind me there was young kids there but that was about it they let me go off..it was epic!!

7 hours ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

Id like to see more of these

Glad you liked it. We ( Spiffy, Murf, JimmiJoe & myself) have been looking for new things to do coverage wise. We've got some similar but different things planned for the Season. Stay tuned. :) 

• Like 1