Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

21 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Well someone had seen them doing it on film and tipped them off  for them to be called for it not once,but two times in one game..

So they were tipped off, and called tripping twice when it didn't happen.  Why didn't the refs just call it when it actually happened, since they do it all the time?

Just now, Nerm said:

So they were tipped off, and called tripping twice when it didn't happen.  Why didn't the refs just call it when it actually happened, since they do it all the time?

your right..they never ever tried to trip players..yet they look so  unnatural with their blocking when they get beat at the point of attack..I don't see other teams OL lifting  the leg towards the defensive player like the Cowboys do.

1 minute ago, bh32 said:

your right..they never ever tried to trip players..yet they look so  unnatural with their blocking when they get beat at the point of attack..I don't see other teams OL lifting  the leg towards the defensive player like the Cowboys do.

I'm sorry, I never respond to posts from guys like you.  I know what the response is going to be.  I get it.  The Cowboys only have success because they cheat.  

Just now, Nerm said:

I'm sorry, I never respond to posts from guys like you.  I know what the response is going to be.  I get it.  The Cowboys only have success because they cheat.  

Not saying they cheat,but to say they don't commit penalty's are laughable ..Like i said someone told the ref's to watch out for it..Oh by the way don't talk about favorable calls..you team get more than their fair share of those..

Just now, Nerm said:

Not saying they cheat,but to say they don't commit penalty's are laughable ..Like i said someone told the ref's to watch out for it..Oh by the way don't talk about favorable calls..you team get more than their fair share of those..

1 minute ago, bh32 said:

You win this one.  I made the laughable statement that the Cowboys don't commit penalties, and I refused to discuss the obvious way that they get favorable calls from the refs.  No need to respond. 

I'm done with this convo.  It was dumb of me to respond in the first place, I know better.

36 minutes ago, Nerm said:

You win this one.  I made the laughable statement that the Cowboys don't commit penalties, and I refused to discuss the obvious way that they get favorable calls from the refs.  No need to respond. 

I'm done with this convo.  It was dumb of me to respond in the first place, I know better.

So Frederick didn't lift and stick his leg out in front of the defender in an attempt to trip him? im sorry but if you getting pushed backwards you don't stick you leg out in front of you..

13 hours ago, bh32 said:

So that isn't tripping?

I'm going to say something controversial and brave: In order to stop 250-300 lb. linebackers and D-Linemen from getting to the QB, offensive linemen need to get in front of them. To do that, linemen need to be able to move their legs.

Seriously:

The Patriots are running INTO the offensive linemen. Since when did the NFL have a rule that the offensive linemen have to step out of the way of pass rushers? Maybe they should just make a new rule and say that offensive linemen can't stand within 5 feet of each other. That way, when pass rushers try to get past, they won't get tangled up in the legs of the offensive linemen who are supposed to double team them when necessary.

Archived