zskins

2019 Game Day Thread

2 minutes ago, Nerm said:

Over the past several years, I have only rooted for the Pats to win twice.  Against Philly in the Super Bowl, and today.  The Pats win constantly, why cant they just blow out Philly today?  I feel like the Pats are going to take their anger out on the Cowboys next week if they lose today.  SMH.

Because they're not that good. The offense in particular is awful.

• Like 1

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Because they're not that good. The offense in particular is awful.

I was about to post the same. Wouldn't shock me if they lose both.

Wouldn't really shock me if they won both either, though.

Brady has largely looked done all season. Sometimes it happens that way. One game, all timer, the next game flat out done. Queue Dan trading Trent, Haskins, and our overall 1st rd pick for a washed out TB12. Championship.

4 minutes ago, Birdlives said:

Brady has largely looked done all season. Sometimes it happens that way. One game, all timer, the next game flat out done. Queue Dan trading Trent, Haskins, and our overall 1st rd pick for a washed out TB12. Championship.

He’d automatically be the best QB we’ve ever had, without even playing a single down 😂😂😂 sign me up for that!!! 

In an alternate reality we have Kyle Shanahan or Sean McVay as head coach with Kirk Cousins at QB, giving us a top 5 Coach-QB combination and are contending for 11+ wins.

Last year, the Bears and Rams would have been a dream game. Today, it's a pity party. Khalil Mack who?

Well the Bungles still have to play the Jets and the Dolphins and the Brownies twice. Hopefully they win at least 1.

I think that Cooper Kupp catch is the only time I've seen a play reviewed that could end in three different results.

What has happened to the rams this season? I get the bears, they had 1 great season last year and had to prove they could do it again, but the rams had two great seasons in a row and even went to the super bowl. 

I just dont understand 

Ok, so, someone explain the logic to me...how is it considered unsportsmanlike to take off your own helmet while on the field? Doesn’t unsportsmanlike mean insulting the other team or insulting the officials? How is it rude to take your own helmet off? 

Trusbisky just got benched in favor of Chase Daniel for a Rex Grossman 2 minute drill routine. Nagy is taking a blowtorch to this team lol. Not that Trubisky has been anything but trash, but to do it down by 10 with 2 minutes left is hilarious.

Edited by NickyJ

23 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

How is it rude to take your own helmet off? 

I guess because they automatically know that your are about to do something stupid.

Consider taking off the helmet as the "hold my beer" for NFL players.

24 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

I guess because they automatically know that your are about to do something stupid.

Consider taking off the helmet as the "hold my beer" for NFL players.

Yet half the time, players just take off their helmet to take a breather between plays or during a quick timeout it seems like. I just think it’s a completely stupid penalty. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

Slye just really blew it for the Panthers, missed a 28 yard FG to take the lead.  Saints trying to drive with 1 minute left.

LOL they're selling this game so hard. Heavyweight battle? The Cowboys are maybe the 5th best team in the NFC. 

6 minutes ago, Bacon said:

LOL they're selling this game so hard. Heavyweight battle? The Cowboys are maybe the 5th best team in the NFC. 

#1 offense vs #1 defense?

6 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

#1 offense vs #1 defense?

6-4 vs. 9-1 Super Bowl favorite