Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

2 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Imagine being dumb enough to pay Flacco over 25 million when you could pay Matt Moore nothing & use the money on an offensive line. 

But, but, Troy said John Elway knows QBs better than anyone else. 

I laughed so hard when he said that. 

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

More like a month, I’d think.

Get Kaep on the phone...

I have this odd fascination with the legend of 3Li.  Where it has been foretold that Eli will come in one last time to topple an unbeatable Patriots team.  So, my first thought is that KC is very likely to play the Pats in the playoffs.  The Pats D looks historically good, kind of like the Pats offense looked in their almost perfect season.

So, I have to wonder if tonight set into motion a domino effect that will result in the triumph of Eli over the greatest dynasty the NFL has ever seen.  Of course, I may be overthinking things a bit.  It is possible that 3Li will not occur... in our timeline.

Help me settle something- what trade value does cam newton have? I’m of the belief that it’s basically none. Who would trade for a very broken shell of himself 31 year old qb who will be in the last year of his contract? 
the panthers fans think the skins would be buyers for a 1st or 2nd. Not only do I think the skins would have zero interest, he’s at best a 4th. 

1 hour ago, benskins26 said:

Help me settle something- what trade value does cam newton have? I’m of the belief that it’s basically none. Who would trade for a very broken shell of himself 31 year old qb who will be in the last year of his contract? 
the panthers fans think the skins would be buyers for a 1st or 2nd. Not only do I think the skins would have zero interest, he’s at best a 4th. 

Highly unlikely the Skins are players.

Cam will likely get moved for an Alex Smith type deal.  3rd rounder and a similar/Foles type contract extension.

15 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Highly unlikely the Skins are players.

Cam will likely get moved for an Alex Smith type deal.  3rd rounder and a similar/Foles type contract extension.

Agreed. But if you’re in need of a qb, like broncos maybe, would you even give up a 3rd? That would be on potential only. Current cam (and potentially forever) is barely an NFL starter. I don’t know if he’ll ever be close to the player he was 

6 minutes ago, benskins26 said:

Agreed. But if you’re in need of a qb, like broncos maybe, would you even give up a 3rd? That would be on potential only. Current cam (and potentially forever) is barely an NFL starter. I don’t know if he’ll ever be close to the player he was 

I think Cam can recover and get back to playing winning football.  I just think it’ll have to be that run-heavy style he prefers and that will lead to him missing a lot of time.  

Lets face it, when we were watching him truck LBs at age 25, we all knew he might end up washed at 31.  And that’s probably where we are right now.

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I think Cam can recover and get back to playing winning football.  I just think it’ll have to be that run-heavy style he prefers and that will lead to him missing a lot of time.  

Lets face it, when we were watching him truck LBs at age 25, we all knew he might end up washed at 31.  And that’s probably where we are right now.

yep. They ran him into the ground. I feel bad for the guy. He’s misunderstood as a person and that makes people resent him. 

Archived