Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

4 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Beoncos and Cardinals win today.

We're a little closer to the first overall pick.

Haha Cowturds!!!

Plus 2 other winsless teams, Jets and Dolphins, have to play each other twice. So best case scenario, they split and each go 1-15 to knock themselves out of the running. And if they both beat us, that's 2-14.

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I cant even make fun of Dallas losing right now...we’re 0-5, skins fans have no room making fun of any team right now (in my opinion). You guys can if you want to, no problem with that. I just can’t 😭

We suck and it’s hopeless but everyone else should aspire to be better. If not then they have serious issues. 

6 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I cant even make fun of Dallas losing right now...we’re 0-5, skins fans have no room making fun of any team right now (in my opinion). You guys can if you want to, no problem with that. I just can’t 😭

Even though cheering for the Redskins this year is meaningless, I can still take pleasure in watching our rivals lose 

10 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Get with the program bro. We're the new Browns.

We suck and knew it already.

We can clown anybody when their team blows it.

Archived