Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

Udfa killing it in Az. 

1 minute ago, NickyJ said:

Kyle Allen looks really legit.

Only 3.7% ownership on fd, a beautiful thing, but he rarely looks to DJ Tanner Moore.

2 minutes ago, Redskin4ever said:

Gallman and Jones are going to have record setting games next week. We all know it. 

Need to see what Jones’ mvp odds are

We will trade a first for Cam after Haskins gets hurt.

Jonesie was impressive vs Clemson without throwing for 100 yards.

Just now, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Neal went down in so much pain his took off his helmet and refs flagged him for unsportsmanlike and he was carted off...

Officials rarely fail to make the worst of a situation. 

I wish there was a world where none of the bipeds watched the masked singer.

41 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Steve Young?

I forgot Steve.  Definitely the best QB they ever had on the roster but he had little success when he was there. 

I think it might be Doug Williams when you consider only what they did in Tampa.   He was good for them for a number of years before being kicked aside and landing in DC. 

Kyler falling apart, Dante Jackson with a filthy int.

4 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Pete Carroll has a busted, bandaged nose, as a result of his own linebacker throwing an unexpected pass toward him.

Bridgewater is a good story. He's had some tough breaks through his career, and finally getting opportunity to showcase his skills.

Teddy elected to be a backup in N.O. rather than be the starter for Miami ... the Dolphins are ruining football, there are now only 31 starting jobs anyone wants. 

Qb will soon be the lowest paid position on the field. 

15 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Kyler falling apart, Dante Jackson with a filthy int.

When I saw that INT, I said to my wife "I guess those really do happen". I swear that happened all the time in Madden where the defender would jump way higher than anyone could physically jump to intercept a ball intended for a guy 20 yds behind the defender. The receiver wasn't that deep on that play, but the defender jumped as high as I would see it in Madden. 

Archived