zskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

I remember everyone applauding the Browns when they got Dorsey and all those picks and here we are 3 years later and not much has changed.

Just fired another coach and the team looks sloppy, makes you wonder how many truly good GM's there are in the league.

7 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Ok, so i heard That Derrick Henry won the rushing title for the 2019 season. But wasn’t that what AP almost broke in 2012 with the Vikings, but fell like 3 yards short, and he had 2,098 rushing yards? Or was that just the franchise rushing record he fell short of breaking?

You're thinking of the Single Season Rushing Record. That's 2,105 by Eric Dickerson

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

You're thinking of the Single Season Rushing Record. That's 2,105 by Eric Dickerson

Ohhhh. Gotcha. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

3 hours ago, NickyJ said:

The Ravens are doing everything humanly possible to not let RG3 throw lol

A section is cheering and this guy thinks it's the whole stadium.

On 12/15/2019 at 9:41 PM, cakmoney61 said:

The Eagle are atrocious this year.  I don't care what they did 2 years ago.  They are going to lose to the Cowboys next week anyway, although I would love for them to beat the Cowboys.  Even if they made the playoffs, they are not going to the Super Bowl, because they stink, along with the rest of the NFC East.  

And..... here we are.  I was correct.  Please.  Please keep doubting our team!  Will they win the SB this year?   Probably not.  But the more Skins fans doubt our franchise, The better we do.   Please keep rooting and doubting.  It always helps.  Just like 2017 with Foles.  If you don’t believe in underdogs.  You don’t live sports.  If this was the Skins - you would believe.  But because it’s a rival team. You hate. And the Pukes fans hate.  And that hate is what makes us fans and thus underdog team believe.   Will it happens. Prob not.  But again - there is still a chance. And that’s all that matters.  Anything less we will be fine. But anything more will be amazing and will make you hate it more - and THAT is what I love.  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Cantankerous said:

And..... here we are.  I was correct.  Please.  Please keep doubting our team!  Will they win the SB this year?   Probably not.  But the more Skins fans doubt our franchise, The better we do.   Please keep rooting and doubting.  It always helps.  Just like 2017 with Foles.  If you don’t believe in underdogs.  You don’t live sports.  If this was the Skins - you would believe.  But because it’s a rival team. You hate. And the Pukes fans hate.  And that hate is what makes us fans and thus underdog team believe.   Will it happens. Prob not.  But again - there is still a chance. And that’s all that matters.  Anything less we will be fine. But anything more will be amazing and will make you hate it more - and THAT is what I love.  

Dude...someone had to win the division...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Dude...someone had to win the division...

And if you go back they said it wouldnt be us.  And we are atrocious.  And I said it’s all about a chance.  Well, we have a chance.  That’s it.  That’s all. That’s the fact.  Please tell me I’m wrong. Please.  When it’s all over, then I’ll believe your hate. Until then. We HAVE A CHANCE.  more than what Skins have had in 7+ years.  Wow....That sounds depressing doesn’t it.  Sorry. 🤦

Edited by Cantankerous
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DeMarco Murray 29 said:

How does a team with 1k rusher, 2 1k receivers, 4K passer, top offense, top 10 defense  not win the worst division in football? 

Lmao. You can’t make that stuff up 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, BleedBNG said:

I see if the 49ers win, they knock you guys out of 1st seed.

Now that's not very nice rooting against your Lovely Packer fan here LOL.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cantankerous said:

And if you go back they said it wouldnt be us.  And we are atrocious.  And I said it’s all about a chance.  Well, we have a chance.  That’s it.  That’s all. That’s the fact.  Please tell me I’m wrong. Please.  When it’s all over, then I’ll believe your hate. Until then. We HAVE A CHANCE.  more than what Skins have had in 7+ years.  Wow....That sounds depressing doesn’t it.  Sorry. 🤦

Congrats on the NFC east title, best of luck to Philly, man. 

With that being said, I’m a skins fan, so you bet I’ll be rooting against the eagles (can you blame me?? It’s in my blood....we’re division ENEMIES, duh!!!). But you’re correct, they have a chance, just like any other playoff team. That’s all that matters. 

Although i do disagree with the “more than what skins have had in 7+ years” comment. You’re saying the eagles (division winners) have a chance, yes? The skins also had a chance in the 2015 season. Which was not 7+ years ago :P HA! (Although you guys do have a super bowl trophy, so i cant exactly say much more...darn you and your team!!!) 

down with Philly!!! :D 

49ers defense comes up big on that 4th down, but can we be honest about the 3rd down? 49ers linebacker got away with some deliberate and obvious text book holding that would have given Seattle a 1st & goal on the 1ish yard line.

And wow, some of the holding flags earlier in the game? Would be great if those were called for the not so great teams.....too?!

6 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Too much disorganization from Seattle.

That's Carroll. Always overthinking.

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

49ers defense comes up big on that 4th down, but can we be honest about the 3rd down? 49ers linebacker got away with some deliberate and obvious text book holding that would have given Seattle a 1st & goal on the 1ish yard line.

And wow, some of the holding flags earlier in the game? Would be great if those were called for the not so great teams.....too?!

I agree with the holding, but... it's Seattle.

The Marshawn Lynch memes are going to be awesome. Twice they're at the 1 yard line, twice they fail to run Marshawn Lynch, and twice they lose the game because of it. Pete Carroll is a national treasure.

Yeah, it was a bad call, and them not reviewing it is freaking ridiculous.

But if I'm a Seahag fan, I'm more furious my coaches didn't seem concerned enough to get a play in on 1st and goal from he 1, after already blowing two timeouts in the final minute to get plays called. 

55798ca663c70b36fa277289452deb75.jpg