zskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

That Vegas stadium is going to be in the low 60Ks for capacity and, at least from that aspect, should be a model for what the Skins should be looking at. LA's new place looks palatial, but a bit too big, IMO. 

29 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

I don't remember hearing an update on the neck injury....

Gruden just said all the reports he’s received are positive and that he’s going to be all right.  He didn't know anything about his availability, just that he’s going to be ok. 

• Like 1

Don't why this irritates me so much, but when Ginn Jr. made that catch with two seconds left right before the game winning field goal, #59 and 22 on the Texans are waving their hands like "he didn't get the first down." Umm hey guys it was second down and they are driving for a field goal. Just shows lack of awareness. Probably why they lost the game.  

It was probably instinctual in a tense moment but still dumb. Get your head in the game.

Cowboys CB Chido Awuzie was randomly PED tested after hawking down Barkley and having the fastest top speed of any player in the nfl since 2017 lol 

Really random lol 

Edited by DeMarco Murray 29

I wish good incompletions were tracked. We all know there is a time when the QB has to get rid of the ball. Sometimes everbodyy is covered.

Not forcing it in and risking an INT, or avoiding grounding, is a bit of a skill I wish was tracked.

Instead, some smart throws into the dirt are all just lumped into "INC" which of course is always considered a negative for it lowers COMP%.

Winston brings a tear to Rex Grossman's eye.

Edited by RandyHolt

A bit of Classic Norv there.

Carolina comes out to start the half at 10-9.  Throws on first down and hits a 20 yarder to the TE into TB territory.

Then...three straight passes, three straight blitzes missed, three straight hits on the qb.  Too clever by half and unprepared.

Punt.

Edited by TryTheBeal!

9 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

A bit of Classic Norv there.

Carolina comes out to start the half at 10-9.  Throws on first down and hits a 20 yarder to the TE into TB territory.

Then...three straight passes, three straight blitzes missed, three straight hits on the qb.  Too clever by half and unprepared.

Punt.

Loved that shot of Norval in the box with his Norval disappointed face. I really hate that man. 

Just now, skins4eva said:

Loved that shot of Norval in the box with his Norval disappointed face. I really hate that man. 

And he did it again!  Gimmicky play action deep to the TE, then utter frustration and big hits on the qb.

Got bailed out by his kicker.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Thursday Night games are so bad. Do away with it please NFL. Do more MNF Doubleheaders.

Truth. The worst. 

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Tampa/Bowles is dominating Norv/Newton.

McCaffrey one touch in the half, but Newton has taken 9-10 hits, easily.

Ladies and gentlemen: Norval Turner. 

• Like 1

4th and 1 and Cam can't even convert... why not just do a screen or just run it himself... you only need like 3 feet... lol

So you can challenge pass interference, but not illegal contact?

bleh..

Is there an actual reason for that? 

2 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Obvious PI. Horrible call.

1 minute ago, Mooka said:

So you can challenge pass interference, but not illegal contact?

bleh..

Is there an actual reason for that? 

Sneaky makeup call on the 3rd and 4 spot.