Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

7 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Its a shame we suck so much because 9-7 probably wins the NFC East this year.

Funny thing is, if Dallas loses today, and loses on thanksgiving to the bills, and we beat the panthers (I KNOW, it won’t happen, I’m saying IF), then we are just 3 games behind Dallas for first place with 4 games left 😂😂😂 

***DISCLAIMER, I’m not saying we will beat the panthers. No. I’m saying IF. IF****

33 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Funny thing is, if Dallas loses today, and loses on thanksgiving to the bills, and we beat the panthers (I KNOW, it won’t happen, I’m saying IF), then we are just 3 games behind Dallas for first place with 4 games left 😂😂😂 

***DISCLAIMER, I’m not saying we will beat the panthers. No. I’m saying IF. IF****

So what you are saying is that we're CLOSE!

I don't care what the stats say, that Cowboys offense is nowhere near the best the league has to offer. Yardage is great, but we've seen them disappear in crucial moments all year long. No one can trust them to deliver a TD when they need to. 

15 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I dont care. You still suck.

On 11/24/2019 at 8:10 PM, bh32 said:

Dallas finally gets called for tripping..they have been doing that **** all year. Now every Cowboy fan blame so called phantom bs calls the reason they lost...lol

Refs admitted both calls were wrong. Not saying they win, lose, tie. But could’ve been a different ball game without both of those calls 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28164329/source-cowboys-told-tripping-penalties-called

Archived