Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

27 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Amazing how the Steelers have turned around their season. And without Ben Roethlisberger too. That’s just amazing. I thought for sure when they were 1-4, they were cooked. But then again...almost anyone but the skins can come out of a hole as deep as that. This would be their 4th straight win if they hold on 

I thought they were done, and that it would be terrible to lose a pick that high for an in season trade.  But, not only have they put themselves in position to have a good season, Fitzpatrick is making a lot of game changing plays.   

16 minutes ago, zskins said:

Kirk = Oh look free play. Let me throw 2 yards down instead of 30+... lol

I had the same thought, but Collinsworth pointed out that the Vikings had no deep routes called on that play.

Vikings just get called for a personal foul for a Viking hitting another Viking?  94 did not hit a cowboy player.  

4 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Cook embarrassed the Cowboys...I'm half-tempted to go visit cowboyszone to see if they're losing their collective **** right now lol...

I can guarantee that that any internet team message board will be filled with angry fans when the team is loosing.

1 minute ago, Nerm said:

I can guarantee that that any internet team message board will be filled with angry fans when the team is loosing.

There's angry but supportive ("Dammit! What the hell was that?...Come on, guys, you can do this.")

And there's angry and losing your collective **** lol ("We suck so bad. All of you claiming we're contenders just stop posting. We will never beat a winning team that's not in the division. Need to finally fire this HC and D-coordinator, pronto!")

Dallas fans tend to be the latter lol...

2 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

There's angry but supportive ("Dammit! What the hell was that?...Come on, guys, you can do this.")

And there's angry and losing your collective **** lol ("We suck so bad. All of you claiming we're contenders just stop posting. We will never beat a winning team that's not in the division. Need to finally fire this HC and D-coordinator, pronto!")

Without getting specific, I’ll just say Dallas isn’t the only group of fans that behave that way online.  

1 minute ago, Califan007 said:

Again, every internet message board has this.  Just today, I saw many... MANY comments from Rams fans that McVay should be fired.  MANY Giants fans saying D. Jones should be cut (after his first fumble, but before his 4 passing TDs).  Game threads are not for rational posts.

4 minutes ago, Destino said:

Without getting specific, I’ll just say Dallas isn’t the only group of fans that behave that way online.  

Never said they were...but I enjoy it when they do lol...

2 minutes ago, Nerm said:

Again, every internet message board has this.  Just today, I saw many... MANY comments from Rams fans that McVay should be fired.  MANY Giants fans saying D. Jones should be cut (after his first fumble, but before his 4 passing TDs).  Game threads are not for rational posts.

I can't be the only Redskins fan who enjoys seeing Cowboys fans lose their **** without feeling a need to excuse it away lol...

10 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Never said they were...but I enjoy it when they do lol...

I can't be the only Redskins fan who enjoys seeing Cowboys fans lose their **** without feeling a need to excuse it away lol...

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I believe @Nerm is a cowboys fan himself, so it would make sense why he doesn’t find it as enjoyable as you or I would :P 

I do get the enjoyment of it.  There was a reason I was reading Giants and Rams message boards today. 

Archived