zskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

Kelce HAD the 1st. But no, he went back a yard to come up short. I know it's only 3rd, but this is killing the KC offense and Reid is gonna have to have a talk with these guys soon.

Kelece makes a great spin to get the clear path to the 1st down and then just stops to turn the other way... huh.. what?

Kelece redeems himself with the direct snap for the 1st down... but still.. stupid play before that as he could have had more yards too. 

14 minutes ago, zskins said:

It wasn't a bad read, I think it was a tad bit underthrown though. 

The defender read it all the way and was in perfect position. Mahomes clearly missed him.

This game is an excellent reminder for why I don't bet. I was still sure of the Chiefs even at halftime.

I was the only person I know who picked the 49ers to win. Not because I'm a genius, some run stat was mentioned and it made sense.

I hate celebrations such at running around the field, dancing or that stupid group picture so many teams do now. It just makes your team look silly. So much more intimidating when you make a play and act like its just another day at the office for you.

• Like 1

Tyreek Hill has been an absolute dud this whole game. I'm shocked. What's the longest throw we've seen Mahomes throw tonight? 20 yards?

6 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

This game is an excellent reminder for why I don't bet. I was still sure of the Chiefs even at halftime.

Every few years the same thing happens, "this offense is unstoppable" then everybody, including the so called experts, forget that defense wins Championships.

Mahomes left the cape back in KC.

• Like 1