Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

3 hours ago, Llevron said:

I mean he’s a good WR don’t get me wrong. Big play guy. But I don’t see him a super consistent and def a pain in the ass 

He drops balls and fumbles.  And pouts. Other than that he's good.

3 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

Fair point. But we didnt sign either of them after a 13 win season to "take them over the hump"

They signed him to improve their QB position with the best guy on the market. Many things went in to their 13-3 record the year before that didn't show back up the next year. They were not as good as their record that year.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

To win, I agree. Blow out, disagree.

To be clear I never wrote blowout, just figured it would be an offensive showcase and Mahomes would put up good numbers. The game earlier in the season between the two they both topped 30 points each. It's what the AFL was known as back in the day, as the shootout, scoring league. Time to repeat history. 

17 minutes ago, Birdlives said:

If I were the Vrabel,  I would be trying to score. That’s a back breaker.

The Ravens were done the moment the Titans went up several scores. When the majority of your offense is running like Barry Sanders to open up the intermediate area and deep shots,  you're done if the other team starts rolling.

Happened to us at times. They weren't gonna be any different 

Just now, zskins said:

Who the hell is Lamar throwing to... damn he is so flustered. 

To be fair, it's not like the receivers were going to catch it anyway lol. It's like they're playing in different games. If Lamar doesn't suck, the receivers do.

3 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

To be clear I never wrote blowout, just figured it would be an offensive showcase and Mahomes would put up good numbers. The game earlier in the season between the two they both topped 30 points each. It's what the AFL was known as back in the day, as the shootout, scoring league. Time to repeat history. 

Thanks for reminding me Titans beat the Cheifs in that game this year : )

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Well, if Andy Reid is ever going to get that SB, this might be the year.  

Chiefs will be favored against both the Texans and then the Titans if they win tomorrow.

Certainly the Packers or Seahawks if they got to the SB.  Maybe not the 49ers. But maybe.  

Things are lining up for them. But they were lined up for the Ravens too. You still have to go out and execute and beat the team you are playing. 

Archived