Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

4 minutes ago, Redskin4ever said:

This is happening for one simple reason. It's all those Redskins fans that jumped on the Ravens bandwagon. They brought the bad juju over to the Ravens. 

"I'm so tired of feeling embarrassed."

First of all, their primary color is purple...

Vrabel is the apparent to Belicheck, everything they are doing is textbook.  Count at least three hits by titans players that were perfect position, no BS, what you are supposed to do that will be highlights only because of how good it looked.

And the Ravens are cashmere soft.  I havent watched them play this year, is this them basically just finally getting punched in the mouth?

2 minutes ago, redskins59 said:

Jackson got figured out probably.  How will he look next year?  This game could be the template.

People said that last year against the Chargers. Then he went out and had an MVP year. I wouldn't read too much into it other than the Titans have just been better tonight. They had a good game plan and the most important part which was to get up early. 

1 minute ago, RandyHolt said:

I can hear the chants.... RG3

Baltimore may burn tonight

Stop it, I have the volume off, can you hear it on TV? Lolz

If they wouldnt bench him Flacco last year, I cant see why theyd bench for Griffin this year except not risking Lamar getting hurt.

Archived