Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

2 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Im no Viqueens fan and it looked like Offensive PI to me  but this is hilarious.

They blow it every year and it’s not on the last play. It’s on how they play. Payton is only different from Reid in that he actually won a championship. A very questionable championship.

I thought this at the time, but I thought the Eagles should have kicked the FG last possession. You need 2 scores to win, so take the 3 points when you can get them. Now, they are in the same position and still need 8 just to tie instead of getting a TD to take the lead. 

Edit: Well, McCown taking that sack makes this point moot, because they will still get nothing and like it. 

Just now, Redskin4ever said:

I thought this at the time, but I thought the Eagles should have kicked the FG last possession. You need 2 scores to win, so take the 3 points when you can get them. Now, they are in the same position and still need 8 just to tie instead of getting a TD to take the lead. 

I thought so too.

1 minute ago, Idaho fan said:

Just a hunch but Cousins won’t like it much next week in SF.  

What QB would like going to play that well rested D on the road?

On a side note, some pre-game chatter about Cousins from the Niners might help out.  I think that’s now 3 games where the opposition brought the snark leading up to the game and left with an L.  If only the teams he plays on Monday night would do that.

11 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

What QB would like going to play that well rested D on the road?

Other than the 20 something QBs who are now out of it?  Lol.  My point was 49ers D > Saints D and Id be shocked if he is chanting his little catch phrase next week.  But got to give it to Kirk as he got it done on the road against the Saints.  

Archived