Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

8 minutes ago, TheShredSkinz said:

Ravens or Titans vs. KC

49ers/ Packers would be better.

Im not worried about match ups because they’re all good. I just like the idea of fresh blood competing for a title. Oh, and I won’t ever wish the eagles succeed at anything so it has to be Seattle.

53 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

But the guy the Redskins replaced him with hasn't played a down in 15 months and got paid almost as much. Was he worth that contract? That is the more relevant contract for Redskins fans yet they keep talking about "Kurk"

Hilarious.

By the way Kirk is still playing in January.

All I've ever argued is that he's firmly entrenched in tier 2 of NFL QBs. Arguing against that point after the 2015 season was absurd. 

In a game between by 3rd and 4th most hated teams (For me, it’s Giants 1, Dallas 2 because o grew up in the 80’s when the roadblock were the Parcells Giants, and Mara is a scumbag), I feel myself pulling for Seattle because while they are cheating dogs, I know too many Eagle fans and I don’t like it when they are happy. 

Man was I wrong about Metcalf. I had a 3rd round grade on that guy. I thought he was stiff and would struggle with route running in the NFL. But the guy is a straight up beast.

10 minutes ago, Birdlives said:

Check our own house. We extended Alex Smith for more. ☹️

And? Both can be wrong.

Archived