Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

1 minute ago, zskins said:

Win a SB. He is not there yet. The season is not over yet. The Vikes brought him in to win a SB not a playoff game. They were able to do that with Keenum two years ago. 

Hmm... I must have missed the Vikings winning a SB with Case. 

1 minute ago, zskins said:

Win a SB. He is not there yet. The season is not over yet. The Vikes brought him in to win a SB not a playoff game. They were able to do that with Keenum two years ago. 

Kirk took a huge step today. That bomb was a BEAST of a throw. He was hampered all day by the playcalling and the lack of trust they clearly had in him. Hopefully this game gives him and his coaches some confidence to put the game on his shoulders moving forward. Just because he doesn't win or hasn't "won a SB" yet doesn't mean isn't paying off for the Vikings already. He's had a fantastic year. 

Cousins with perhaps the two biggest throws of his career on that OT drive.  Still doesn't change my overall thoughts on him as a QB, but I give him credit for finally doing something worthy in this kind of situation.

I will say that TD pass definitely seemed like OPI, Rudolph extended his arm plus it was right in the facemask/helmet of the defender so I am not sure how a flag wasn't thrown for OPI and/or illegal hands to the face, but at the same time that was inconsequential to the throw itself, it was a dime. 

I would love if Payton ranted about that last play for 20 minutes at the presser 

1 minute ago, NickyJ said:

This Eagles-Seahawks game is one of those games where I wish playoffs could end in ties.

Nothing would make me happier than if Lynch ran for 200 yards on Philly. 

5 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Hmm... I must have missed the Vikings winning a SB with Case. 

Did i use the wrong punctuation in my sentence?

@Fat Stupid Loser not sure why you think what I said was funny. Did the Vikes bring in Kirk to win a SB or the playoffs games? Like I said they were able to win playoffs games with Keenum. But needed Kirk to get over the playoff hump. 

2 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I would love if Payton ranted about that last play for 20 minutes at the presser 

Nothing would make me happier than if Lynch ran for 200 yards on Philly. 

I hate the Eagles but I hate the Seahawks nearly as much. Nothing would make me happier than both teams finishing the game with less than a hundred yards offense each.

Archived