Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

The Antonio Brown situation in Oakland is off to a fabulous start.  I can't think of a bigger prima donna than him.  I haven't seen much being made of the frostbite on his feet, but that sounds like a really bad medical condition for an athlete to have.  Raiders might have just wasted a lot of money.

8 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

The Antonio Brown situation in Oakland is off to a fabulous start.  I can't think of a bigger prima donna than him.  I haven't seen much being made of the frostbite on his feet, but that sounds like a really bad medical condition for an athlete to have.  Raiders might have just wasted a lot of money.

Did you hear the recent situation about the helmet? Good lord 😂😂😂 apparently he’s going to retire if he can’t wear the helmet he wants to wear 

Honestly, ABs behavior in the past year is getting to the point where I am a bit concerned for his health.  Anyone know his concussion history?  He seems to have had more personality issues in the past year than he had over the rest of his career combined.

ok, so i'm watching the giants vs bears pre-season game. the giants pre-season announcer says the giants are going to be in cincinatti next thursday night. then goes on to say "of the giants pre-season opponents, the bengals are the only one they will not be playing this pre-season".

uhhh....excuse me, but....WHAT? did you mean to say REGULAR season? cause, like...there's a difference.

After comparing the giants regular season and pre-season opponents, it does look like the announcer meant to say regular season, and not pre-season. But still, like...how do you mess that up? Come the **** on, you idiot. Oh wait, he likes the giants. That explains his stupidness 😂😂😂

After following some of the preseason games online, I have to say that I am worried about the challenges to PI, especially challenges to no calls.  One of the reasons I don't watch many games live anymore, is that it I stopped enjoying big plays because they were so often wiped out by penalty or on replay.  

Now, it doesn't even matter if the announcer makes the "No flags" statement on a big catch.  You still can't get excited until you see what random decision the replay official makes if there is any contact between WRs and defenders during the play.  As bad as the no call was for the Saints last year, I am worried that the solution is going to be worse.

Archived