Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

LMAO! Murphy with sack number two in the first half. Being a Skins fan really sucks sometimes.

The Skins are cursed to get a real DC to put the players in good position based on their talent. Hopefully this will change with Del Rio next year. 

6 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

LMAO! Murphy with sack number two in the first half. Being a Skins fan really sucks sometimes.

Isnt Tunsil gas mask bong hit guy? 

Effort sacks don’t impress me; also the Texans have to account for Alexander and Hughes which helps Murphy tremendously 

8 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Wow so the Texans are 1-2 in the wildcard under bill O’Brien...only time they won was due to Derek Carr being out after his 2016 season ending injury. 

Could the texans move on from him if they lose today?

With this terrible, flat showing? Yes.

4 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

..... da actual **** just happened? 

That was stupid by the refs to even call that a TD at first. 

Thats Corrente

Just now, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I mean,  by rule.....

Also, could the bills go all the way or are the texans worse than their record indicates?

Not even by rule. He signaled he wasn’t coming out which by rule means he gave himself up. Had he come out and tried to run down the field he would’ve been flagged as well.

When players fumble the ball while celebrating before crossing the endzone, they don't just rule it a touchdown because "common sense" says he didn't mean to fumble it. Either you fumbled or you didn't. Kickoffs shouldn't be handled differently.

1 minute ago, NickyJ said:

When players fumble the ball while celebrating before crossing the endzone, they don't just rule it a touchdown because "common sense" says he didn't mean to fumble it. Either you fumbled or you didn't. Kickoffs shouldn't be handled differently.

yeah,  but he had is arms out basically saying i’m giving myself up pre catch, is what i kind understood about it,

1 minute ago, NickyJ said:

He clearly signaled to his team he was  not returning. It’s the equivalent of a fair catch. You can’t signal a fair catch and then run down the field.

2 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

yeah,  but he had is arms out basically saying i’m giving myself up pre catch, is what i kind understood about it,

Ya I'm with Nicky J. Is that the rule or isn't it? Isn't this why they have told players to take a knee when they catch it if they aren't running it?

The whole common sense explanation seems odd and weak weak to me. There are rules that cover these things. 

9 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Also, could the bills go all the way or are the texans worse than their record indicates?

I dont think the bills will go all the way. They’ll have to face either the ravens or chiefs next weekend, both of which i think would blow the bills out. 

I also don’t think the Texans are worse than their record indicates. Watson is a good QB, and far better than we’ve ever had. I just Don’t know what their problem is in the wild card round. It’s like how the bengals could never get it going 😂

Archived