Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

Well, it looks like "Kurt" is going to make the paloffs.

And probably win 11-12 games.

Something that the Redskins haven't done in almost 3 decades.

4 minutes ago, DeMarco Murray 29 said:

No chance in hell.

Jerry has said numerous it takes the NFC Championship game for him to keep his job.

Yeah but what does it take for Jerry to give up his GM position? :rofl89:

It's not like any of his other coaches have done better over the past 2 decades.

Jerry is the one in over his head, just like our buffoon.

17 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Here we go..Cowboys going to the Superbowl  again..lol

Next week is the big NFCE showdown in Philly. Eagles beat them and it's all over unless the Giants somehow beat the Eagles in the final game. Which we all know ain't happenin'. 

2 hours ago, Cantankerous said:

I said last 3 years. Lombardi and a playoff win and one win vs Pukes away from another NFCE division.

I’m sure if Skins were in same situation you would be happy as sheet.   And when you say “ no offense” - I assume you’re talking about this years Skins OFFENSE. Worst ever and as ugly as Ms Bates. 

Just get in. After that anything can happen. I think I’ve seen that posted in here many many times.  Guess it only applies when it’s for Skins? 

The Eagle are atrocious this year.  I don't care what they did 2 years ago.  They are going to lose to the Cowboys next week anyway, although I would love for them to beat the Cowboys.  Even if they made the playoffs, they are not going to the Super Bowl, because they stink, along with the rest of the NFC East.  

17 hours ago, cakmoney61 said:

The Eagle are atrocious this year.  I don't care what they did 2 years ago.  They are going to lose to the Cowboys next week anyway, although I would love for them to beat the Cowboys.  Even if they made the playoffs, they are not going to the Super Bowl, because they stink, along with the rest of the NFC East.  

And like I said - as I’ve seen many times in ES over years and no one disagreed “ just get in”. Remember most posters saying they wouldn’t win first game in 2017 vs Falcons ( let alone SB) as well as when Giants were WC at 9-7 and beat Pats years back.  You don’t know the future.

Would rather be in our situation than yours and have a shot ( IF and that’s a big IF ) we beat Boys on Sunday.  If we do.  Anything can happen in playoffs. Anything.  But your team has to be there.  So your “ unprofessional opinions” don’t matter. All that matters is the next game and a chance. Eagles beat GB and Buffalo at their places. ( yes they also lost to crap teams this year) but it proves that they can beat good teams in NFC if the D shows up.   You telling me you wouldn’t like a CHANCE , instead of being cellar dwellers every year ?  Because your comment just sounds sad. One of your hated rivals is going to play a home playoff game and you can’t stop either one of them from having a CHANCE at going to SB. All the hate and bitterness can’t stop it - only your franchise getting better.   Good luck in your prediction though. If it makes your life better somehow.  👍. I’ll be partying with all my buddies ( some Skins fans) and having a blast cheering Sunday and hopefully into mid Jan. - something you haven’t done in a decade +. 

I half agree with @Cantankerous and half agree with @cakmoney61. I agree, anything can happen in the playoffs. Eagles have been banged up lately, but hey, any given Sunday 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Now, with that being said, **** the Eagles, i hope they lose BADLY, and i will root against them. HEY, come on, I’m a skins fan, i HAVE to hate your team 😂😂 after all, we’re division rivals 😁😁😁 

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Brady isnt too far behind right? Does he have a chance at breaking brees’ record now? And then would brees (if he still plays for another couple of seasons) get a chance to break Brady’s record?? 😮

Brady is two tds behind Brees right now.  And around 2-3 thousand yards behind him on career passing.  

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

Great, they're going to throw Brees a parade during the game like last year.

I turned the game on right when halftime ended and noticed brees only needed 1 TD for the record and my mind went RIGHT to that MNF game week 5 last season 😂😂 that sucked watching the game literally be stopped for a speech mid game. Maybe cause it was us and in a blowout loss to top it all off....

1 minute ago, visionary said:

Brady is two tds behind Brees right now.  And around 2-3 thousand yards behind him on career passing.  

Interesting. So depending on how many TDs Brady ends up throwing these final 2 games compared to brees, Brady could end up holding the record in a couple weeks 😂 wow. 

9 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I turned the game on right when halftime ended and noticed brees only needed 1 TD for the record and my mind went RIGHT to that MNF game week 5 last season 😂😂 that sucked watching the game literally be stopped for a speech mid game. Maybe cause it was us and in a blowout loss to top it all off....

Interesting. So depending on how many TDs Brady ends up throwing these final 2 games compared to brees, Brady could end up holding the record in a couple weeks 😂 wow. 

Well...Brees is 3 ahead now.  His completion percentage is wild today too.  (they usually sit Brees in the last game if they don't need to win it though, so we'll see what happens.)

a blowout but still fun to watch history being made...and i've liked brees and the giants a long time

and yeah, right now he's tied with rivers on the 28 out of 29 passes and if he makes one more he adds the record for highest completion percentage in a game

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Well...Brees is 3 ahead now.  His completion percentage is wild today too.  (they usually sit Brees in the last game if they don't need to win it though, so we'll see what happens.)

If Brady throws 4 TDs on Saturday, and Brees throws more TDs on Sunday, i wonder if brees will have another celebration 😂 

17 hours ago, Cantankerous said:

And like I said - as I’ve seen many times in ES over years and no one disagreed “ just get in”. Remember most posters saying they wouldn’t win first game in 2017 vs Falcons ( let alone SB) as well as when Giants were WC at 9-7 and beat Pats years back.  You don’t know the future.

Would rather be in our situation than yours and have a shot ( IF and that’s a big IF ) we beat Boys on Sunday.  If we do.  Anything can happen in playoffs. Anything.  But your team has to be there.  So your “ unprofessional opinions” don’t matter. All that matters is the next game and a chance. Eagles beat GB and Buffalo at their places. ( yes they also lost to crap teams this year) but it proves that they can beat good teams in NFC if the D shows up.   You telling me you wouldn’t like a CHANCE , instead of being cellar dwellers every year ?  Because your comment just sounds sad. One of your hated rivals is going to play a home playoff game and you can’t stop either one of them from having a CHANCE at going to SB. All the hate and bitterness can’t stop it - only your franchise getting better.   Good luck in your prediction though. If it makes your life better somehow.  👍. I’ll be partying with all my buddies ( some Skins fans) and having a blast cheering Sunday and hopefully into mid Jan. - something you haven’t done in a decade +. 

My friend, the name-calling isn't necessary.  I have never hated the Eagles.  I have aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends that live in Philly.  More importantly, I have the greatest family on the face of the earth being a father of four and grandfather of seven of some of the most beautiful people (inside and out) in the world.

The Redskins winning would only be some additional icing on an already spectacular cake.  I come here for the joy of sharing in the ups and downs of a community of people who love this team like I do.  I don't come do engage in some type of tug of war with other teams' fans.  I am sure there are people on this board that are more your cup of tea.

I come here to vent, rejoice, joke, and laugh with my fellow fans and like I said before, I am rooting for Philly.🙂    

12 hours ago, visionary said:

(they usually sit Brees in the last game if they don't need to win it though, so we'll see what happens.)

Right now, that last week could mean the difference between a 1 and 3 seed, depending on a lot of how week 16 plays out. So they might actually need him to play and play well in that one.

Archived