Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

4 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So why add the part about them losing big when they do lose? Not sure i follow. 

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yes, i edited my post once i re-read it, up above 

All I was saying was that the stat by itself can be very mis-leading in general. It really has nothing to do with the Seahawks' particular case.

The stat can potentially be used the same way on another team, that actually is a big loser, so they should do away with the stat.

11 minutes ago, zskins said:

Ravens are poised to win it all this year. 

We'll see. Only takes one hit, or one wrong cut. I can never be comfortable anymore with a team running their quarterback like Barry Sanders or Larry Czonka.

Got a feeling late in the winter it'll come down to him and Mahomes, with Baltimore not being able to stop KC. I wonder how he'll look in more traditional dropbacks situations

Yeah I’m happy for him but he’s not doing anything that hasn’t been done before. He’s doing it really well and rushing for more yards than anyone has but his WRs are almost nonexistent and he’s overly reliant on his TEs. Passing numbers are down but he runs more than any QB before. Eventually, he’s going to take a shot. 

I hope not but it’s not a long term plan. The good news for them is they have a great chance to win this year since KC has no defense to stop him and the Pats have no offense to beat him. 

lookin foward to keeping our playoff hopes alive tonight.... Go Bears!

15 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So, correct me if I’m wrong, but Dallas winning tonight 100% eliminates the redskins....right?

Yeah, we need the eagles and cowboys to finish 6-10 while we go 7-9. I think the eagles might be able to go 7-9 and we beat them on tiebreaker but i’m not sure about that. If the cowboys go 7-9 they get in.

Dallas mauled the Bears down the field on a 17-play drive which culminated in a short TD run by Elliott.  The Bears on the move, and you just could sense it coming, and it happens.  Trubisky with a wild pass for an apparent Cowboys INT.  

Hopefully, the Bears can garner a safety out of this since Dallas is pinned at their own 1.  But their D looked so bad on the first drive.

Archived