zskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - 49ers vs. Chiefs!

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Amazing how the Steelers have turned around their season. And without Ben Roethlisberger too. That’s just amazing. I thought for sure when they were 1-4, they were cooked. But then again...almost anyone but the skins can come out of a hole as deep as that. This would be their 4th straight win if they hold on 

 

I thought they were done, and that it would be terrible to lose a pick that high for an in season trade.  But, not only have they put themselves in position to have a good season, Fitzpatrick is making a lot of game changing plays.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vikings defense hasn’t looked as good as advertised in the 2nd quarter.  Cowboys are carving them up.  
 

this is unacceptable.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I cant believe we passed on Dalvin Cook to draft Ryan freaking Anderson

 

The Vikes had a 41st pick and we had the 49th pick. We would had to move up to get Delvin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, zskins said:

Kirk = Oh look free play. Let me throw 2 yards down instead of 30+... lol

I had the same thought, but Collinsworth pointed out that the Vikings had no deep routes called on that play.

 

 

Vikings just get called for a personal foul for a Viking hitting another Viking?  94 did not hit a cowboy player.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I cant believe we passed on Dalvin Cook to draft Ryan freaking Anderson

 

As zskins pointed out, we didn't pass on Dalvin Cook for Anderson.

 

I suppose you would have to say we passed on Dalvin Cook for Jonathan freaking Allen lol...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cook embarrassed the Cowboys...I'm half-tempted to go visit cowboyszone to see if they're losing their collective **** right now lol...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Cook embarrassed the Cowboys...I'm half-tempted to go visit cowboyszone to see if they're losing their collective **** right now lol...

 

I can guarantee that that any internet team message board will be filled with angry fans when the team is loosing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bh32 said:

Cowboys always get bailed out...lol

 

Always.  Wiped out a 15 yard back peddle sack for a phantom holding call.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nerm said:

 

I can guarantee that that any internet team message board will be filled with angry fans when the team is loosing.

 

There's angry but supportive ("Dammit! What the hell was that?...Come on, guys, you can do this.")

 

And there's angry and losing your collective **** lol ("We suck so bad. All of you claiming we're contenders just stop posting. We will never beat a winning team that's not in the division. Need to finally fire this HC and D-coordinator, pronto!")

 

Dallas fans tend to be the latter lol...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

 

There's angry but supportive ("Dammit! What the hell was that?...Come on, guys, you can do this.")

 

And there's angry and losing your collective **** lol ("We suck so bad. All of you claiming we're contenders just stop posting. We will never beat a winning team that's not in the division. Need to finally fire this HC and D-coordinator, pronto!")

 

Dallas fans tend to be the latter lol...

Without getting specific, I’ll just say Dallas isn’t the only group of fans that behave that way online.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Califan007 said:

 

And there's angry and losing your collective **** lol ("We suck so bad. All of you claiming we're contenders just stop posting. We will never beat a winning team that's not in the division. Need to finally fire this HC and D-coordinator, pronto!")

 

Dallas fans tend to be the latter lol...

 

Again, every internet message board has this.  Just today, I saw many... MANY comments from Rams fans that McVay should be fired.  MANY Giants fans saying D. Jones should be cut (after his first fumble, but before his 4 passing TDs).  Game threads are not for rational posts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Destino said:

Without getting specific, I’ll just say Dallas isn’t the only group of fans that behave that way online.  

 

Never said they were...but I enjoy it when they do lol...

 

 

2 minutes ago, Nerm said:

 

Again, every internet message board has this.  Just today, I saw many... MANY comments from Rams fans that McVay should be fired.  MANY Giants fans saying D. Jones should be cut (after his first fumble, but before his 4 passing TDs).  Game threads are not for rational posts.

 

I can't be the only Redskins fan who enjoys seeing Cowboys fans lose their **** without feeling a need to excuse it away lol...

Edited by Califan007

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

I can't be the only Redskins fan who enjoys seeing Cowboys fans lose their **** without feeling a need to excuse it away lol...

I believe @Nerm is a cowboys fan himself, so it would make sense why he doesn’t find it as enjoyable as you or I would :P 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I believe @Nerm is a cowboys fan himself, so it would make sense why he doesn’t find it as enjoyable as you or I would :P 

 

Ohhhhh lol....din't know that.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

 

Never said they were...but I enjoy it when they do lol...

 

 

 

I can't be the only Redskins fan who enjoys seeing Cowboys fans lose their **** without feeling a need to excuse it away lol...

 

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I believe @Nerm is a cowboys fan himself, so it would make sense why he doesn’t find it as enjoyable as you or I would :P 

 

I do get the enjoyment of it.  There was a reason I was reading Giants and Rams message boards today. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SkinFanInMinn said:

Where is the vaunted Vikings defense?  Come on.

I think the only folks who believe that are folks that want to saddle all of the Vikes ineptitude on Kirk.

 

They get gashed relentlessly through the air.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.