Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OURYEAR#56

Rock Cartwright was a bright spot.

He's 5'7 233 pounds, and runs a 4.3 40. Against the best defense in the leagu he had 80 yards by the half I beleive. He ended up with 94 yards on 21 carries.

Originally posted by OURYEAR#56

He's 5'7 233 pounds, and runs a 4.3 40. Against the best defense in the leagu he had 80 yards by the half I beleive. He ended up with 94 yards on 21 carries.

Something about KSU and short RBs...Darren Sproles (who I think should have at least been nominated for, if not won the Heisman) is only 5'7" too. Only 170 though, compared to Rock-solid.

I like the Danny, so no prob there. But I actually ordered one of those old customizable 2001 season jerseys that are still around on some sites, so it was relatively cheapo ($35).

BD

Originally posted by BD

I like the Danny, so no prob there. But I actually ordered one of those old customizable 2001 season jerseys that are still around on some sites, so it was relatively cheapo ($35).

BD

What web site is that?

Rock had 94 yards on 21 carries in the slop. He had 19 carries in the first half and one carry during our final possession. That's all you need to know about Spurrier.