Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Redskins Training Camp/Preseason Thread


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Well..how did.flowers look day 1?

What about scherff...whats.his status?

Kinda interesting to see the doc sporting only an NFL shirt.

Flowers literally picked up Jonathan Allen up and threw him into the stands.  Flower Power!

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NeverSurrender said:

What IF Flowers........................... Blooms in DC at LT???  What does TW do?

 

What if I get a date with Katy Perry and she falls head over heels for me? How do I break it to my wife?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MartinC said:

 

What if I get a date with Katy Perry and she falls head over heels for me? How do I break it to my wife?

 

Don't you mean how do you break it to Katy Perry?...

 

*Your wife asked me to post this...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 11
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if anyone caught this, but at the initial press conference, Jay was without hesitation and quick to say that Jarrett would go all the way to be a HC someday, and "very soon".

Strong words for a guy who has only completed 1 year of internship and just starting a QC job.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, NeverSurrender said:

What IF Flowers........................... Blooms in DC at LT???  What does TW do?

 

You might wanna watch quoting pictures my dude. That whole mod rule violation and all that.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

6 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I don't know if anyone caught this, but at the initial press conference, Jay was without hesitation and quick to say that Jarrett would go all the way to be a HC someday, and "very soon".

Strong words for a guy who has only completed 1 year of internship and just starting a QC job.

 

True, but he at least sounds incredibly competent, confident, and knowledgeable in that video I posted.

 

 

 

 

Edited by Califan007
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Collins got seriously out-juked at least twice - Reed and Guice.

 

Good thing that a SS rarely has to line up and cover a near elite TE one-on-one.

 

Honestly, seems safeties get torched every training camp when they line up for 1v1's. That's really not their game.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

 

Good thing that a SS rarely has to line up and cover a near elite TE one-on-one.

 

Honestly, seems safeties get torched every training camp when they line up for 1v1's. That's really not their game.

 

Fans don't like to hear it bc they're fun but 1v1's are pretty much meaningless. They're set up for receivers to look like badasses minus a PBU or two. But coaches like the competition between position groups. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, dyst said:

I’d like to say “why is Colt even in the QB competition conversation” but I guess if you want to be fair and open then he deserves an equal shot. With that said FML if he is competitive, just means we don’t have a real QB.

 

15 hours ago, NickyJ said:

If Colt is in on the QB race, we need to be fair and include Josh Woodrum. Colt will be lucky if he lasts 2 games in the preseason.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2019 at 2:49 PM, ConnSKINS26 said:

 

Fans don't like to hear it bc they're fun but 1v1's are pretty much meaningless. They're set up for receivers to look like badasses minus a PBU or two. But coaches like the competition between position groups. 

 

Yep, we don't hear about what must be hundreds of incomplete passes on any given camp day. 

 

I learned my lesson that offseason with Doc and Pryor all of them dominating in camp.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched the interview of Haskins after his first day. Anyone else see a different persona about him?  He seems really happy, not scripted answers and really mature for a 21 year old. 

 

I have no doubts he will be our opening day starter and the future of this team. Bank on it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, skinsfan93 said:

Just watched the interview of Haskins after his first day. Anyone else see a different persona about him?  He seems really happy, not scripted answers and really mature for a 21 year old. 

 

I have no doubts he will be our opening day starter and the future of this team. Bank on it!

 

Where was the interview?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...