Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Redskins Training Camp/Preseason Thread

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

From what I’m hearing so far, it sounds like Haskins isn’t quite ready yet (at the moment) to start. Seeing Keenum start the season would be pretty cool i think. I feel like we could win a few games with him 

Is any rookie QB ready to start 3 days into camp?  

All these videos are great but there so far away I can't really decipher much from them.

The description is always something like so and so puts moves on so and so and ends up doing whatnot, and all I can make out is a bunch of guys running around.

13 minutes ago, redskinss said:

All these videos are great but there so far away I can't really decipher much from them.

The description is always something like so and so puts moves on so and so and ends up doing whatnot, and all I can make out is a bunch of guys running around.

Yea, I feel like in the past, there was more close-ups on TC plays.

8 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

How's Haskins looking at camp so far guys?

Pretty much as expected, showing flashes of the talent that got him drafted early but making enough rookie mistakes that early indications are he's behind Keenum and McCoy in the quarterback competition. 

Obviously the pre season games will tell the tale but I'd bet he starts the season on the bench. 

5 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Pretty much as expected, showing flashes of the talent that got him drafted early but making enough rookie mistakes that early indications are he's behind Keenum and McCoy in the quarterback competition. 

Obviously the pre season games will tell the tale but I'd bet he starts the season on the bench. 

I really think he should start right away. I hope he gets better fast. You guys got a star in the making I think.

28 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

I really think he should start right away. I hope he gets better fast. You guys got a star in the making I think.

As of right now the left side of the oline is horrible. The Redskins schedule at the start of the season is horrible for the Skins. It would be a horrible decision to start Haskins early in the season. Horrible is the key word. 😉

6 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

As of right now the left side of the oline is horrible. The Redskins schedule at the start of the season is horrible for the Skins. It would be a horrible decision to start Haskins early in the season. Horrible is the key word. 😉

You guys play us late in the season. With how bad we were the last 2 years you'll probably beat us again.

NFL Network is saying that are after 3 days of the defense looking better than the offense at Redskins camp, the offense came out and shined today.

They joked it was probably because the network's cameras were there.

Be interesting to see if the local beat reporters concur with the NFLN's assessment of the practice today.

3 hours ago, ThePackisback said:

I don't think Haskins is going to start day 1 unless Dan and/or Bruce force the issue because they're worried about sales. As plenty of people have said, Haskins has shown flashes and you can see the talent, but he's also very much showing that he's a rookie and when it comes to consistency is pretty clearly behind Keenum, and likely behind Colt (though only because Colt is still coming back from a major injury). 

Archived