China

Birds Aren't Real

Posted (edited)

Yup, here's an earlier prototype hummingbird replacement I managed to dig up.

Purdues-Hummingbird-Robot.gif

And then their first model released into the wild:
giphy.gif

Edited by PokerPacker

22 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

He washes his car every day?

Someone call the FBI on this guy, that's not normal.

They are onto him.  As a result, those spy birds are constantly ****ting on his car.  He has to wash it every day.

On the classic 1-10 scale of conspiracy theories, I award this one a 3.  On it's face, it's somewhat clever, but it gets heavily downgraded for being aggressively lazy.  YOU CAN TEST THIS THEORY REALLY EASILY.  Like, flat earthers, fine, it's tough to actually get yourself into space to look at the globe from that perspective, only about 500 humans have been to space.  But birds not being real?  Why don't these people just cut a few birds in half?  A bird trap is literally $10.  

5 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

On the classic 1-10 scale of conspiracy theories, I award this one a 3.  On it's face, it's somewhat clever, but it gets heavily downgraded for being aggressively lazy.  YOU CAN TEST THIS THEORY REALLY EASILY.  Like, flat earthers, fine, it's tough to actually get yourself into space to look at the globe from that perspective, only about 500 humans have been to space.  But birds not being real?  Why don't these people just cut a few birds in half?  A bird trap is literally $10

Just a few minutes exposure to this conspiracy theory has caused you to research the cost of bird traps and suggest some bird mutilation.  Perhaps you should retreat back into your safe spaces PB, before we see you on tv, bloody and holding two halves of a bird, shouting "look!  do you see this?!  it's real you morons!"   

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Destino said:

Just a few minutes exposure to this conspiracy theory has caused you to research the cost of bird traps and suggest some bird mutilation.  Perhaps you should retreat back into your safe spaces PB, before we see you on tv, bloody and holding two halves of a bird, shouting "look!  do you see this?!  it's real you morons!"   

I suggest bird mutilation on a daily, if not hourly, basis.  Bird traps research took 15 seconds, and now I have a useful point of reference for the rest of my life.  If I can figure out how to get on TV holding a bifurcated sparrow, I would do it and then definitely call people morons.  This has been a win-win all around as far as I'm concerned.  .  

Now I'm craving chicken.  

12 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I suggest bird mutilation on a daily, if not hourly, basis.  Bird traps research took 15 seconds, and now I have a useful point of reference for the rest of my life.  If I can figure out how to get on TV holding a bifurcated sparrow, I would do it and then definitely call people morons.  This has been a win-win all around as far as I'm concerned.  .  

Now I'm craving chicken.  

Looks like you've got a new weekend hobby.

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Looks like you've got a new weekend hobby.

I'm going to order the bird trap, toss it up on my one annoying neighbor's roof, and then report on the aftermath in the ****ty neighbors thread. :)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I'm going to order the bird trap, toss it up on my one annoying neighbor's roof, and then report on the aftermath in the ****ty neighbors thread. :)

Smear the bird blood all over their windows when you're done.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

On the classic 1-10 scale of conspiracy theories, I award this one a 3.  On it's face, it's somewhat clever, but it gets heavily downgraded for being aggressively lazy.  YOU CAN TEST THIS THEORY REALLY EASILY.  Like, flat earthers, fine, it's tough to actually get yourself into space to look at the globe from that perspective, only about 500 humans have been to space.  But birds not being real?  Why don't these people just cut a few birds in half?  A bird trap is literally $10.  

You don't need to go to space to prove the curvature of the earth.  Just go out to the ocean as a ship sets sail.  The ship will eventually disappear under the horizon.  Boom, flat Earth disproved.

H o w  c a n  b i r d s  b e  r e a l  i f  t h e  s k y  i s n ' t  r e a l ?

maxresdefault.jpg

Yall are ****ing around but have you ever seen a baby pigeon? I think not!