Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The forgotten DT...

TankRizzo

Meeeeeeen even Randy Moss couldnt save this franchise, our problems are way past Noble, or russell or...am sure you get the point :)

ok to answer your question tho, Noble, who wasnt that spectacular a player anyway suffered a season-ending sometimes career-ending injury. His return to the game is doubtful. Even if he does return he probably would be about 75% of what he used to be. Now 75% of an average player aint that much, so I dont think he is of much importance right now

Originally posted by ibrahim

Meeeeeeen even Randy Moss couldnt save this franchise, our problems are way past Noble, or russell or...am sure you get the point :)

ok to answer your question tho, Noble, who wasnt that spectacular a player anyway suffered a season-ending sometimes career-ending injury. His return to the game is doubtful. Even if he does return he probably would be about 75% of what he used to be. Now 75% of an average player aint that much, so I dont think he is of much importance right now

I think 75% of an average player is still better than what we had yesterday :doh:

Originally posted by EvoSkins

Just wondering........

I posted the exact same thread about a week ago. Same topic and the exact same subject line. Lets be a little more original.

Here's the link:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43268&highlight=forgotten

:rotflmao: maybe I did read that, I can't remember :doh:

I saw the words "blue collar" in another thread and this popped in my head. :twitch:

Archived