• Blog Entries

• By TK in ES Coverage
      The Redskins have opened their 2019 season with two losses. Both against Divisional foes. Now they get to close out Week 3 at home on Monday Night against the visiting 1-1 Chicago Bears. The Bears don't have much of an offense but seem to have what may be an elite defense.

On the flip side, the Redskins have a developing passing attack and a disastrous defense. The Redskins haven't had a Defense this vanilla since Mike Nolan received his ice cream. Oh, and the Redskins already have more guys on IR then any other team this season. 

Will the Redskins finally put one in the win column? 

As usual, poll closes at kickoff. Go vote!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TankRizzo

The forgotten DT...

With all the talk about re-signing Russell and getting Gardener back from Denver etc, I had completely forgotten all about Noble. Has anyone heard anything about his recovery?

Meeeeeeen even Randy Moss couldnt save this franchise, our problems are way past Noble, or russell or...am sure you get the point :)

ok to answer your question tho, Noble, who wasnt that spectacular a player anyway suffered a season-ending sometimes career-ending injury. His return to the game is doubtful. Even if he does return he probably would be about 75% of what he used to be. Now 75% of an average player aint that much, so I dont think he is of much importance right now

Originally posted by ibrahim

Meeeeeeen even Randy Moss couldnt save this franchise, our problems are way past Noble, or russell or...am sure you get the point :)

ok to answer your question tho, Noble, who wasnt that spectacular a player anyway suffered a season-ending sometimes career-ending injury. His return to the game is doubtful. Even if he does return he probably would be about 75% of what he used to be. Now 75% of an average player aint that much, so I dont think he is of much importance right now

I think 75% of an average player is still better than what we had yesterday :doh:

Originally posted by EvoSkins

Just wondering........

I posted the exact same thread about a week ago. Same topic and the exact same subject line. Lets be a little more original.

Here's the link:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43268&highlight=forgotten

:rotflmao: maybe I did read that, I can't remember :doh:

I saw the words "blue collar" in another thread and this popped in my head. :twitch: