Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daily Beast: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors. Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor for Jeffrey Epstein and four other charges

Cooked Crack

Epstein’s Former Chef Is Cooperating With Feds on Sex Ring Investigation

Virginia Roberts Giuffre clutched the letter as she traversed a California highway overlooking the Pacific Ocean. That February morning, she was en route to a Manhattan Beach home she hoped belonged to a celebrity chef she once knew.

A survivor of Jeffrey Epstein’s sex ring, Giuffre was on a cross-country mission to doorknock the financier’s former employees after his death. She hoped these acquaintances could be witnesses now, without fear of retribution from Epstein, and lend support to her court battle with Epstein’s onetime lawyer Alan Dershowitz, whom she accused of sexual abuse. (Dershowitz adamantly denies Giuffre’s claims.)

On this particular day, Giuffre was looking for Adam Perry Lang, the chef and barbecue expert behind eponymous Hollywood steakhouse APL. Lang’s hot spot is backed by one of his besties, late-night host Jimmy Kimmel, and Community actor Joel McHale. His résumé includes appearances on Kimmel’s show, nods from Oprah Winfrey, and a spot on the New York Times bestseller list for his book Serious Barbecue. 

But to Giuffre, Lang was Epstein’s personal chef and someone she considered a friend. Lang sneaked pizza to her after Epstein—who controlled the diets of women he abused to keep them prepubescent-thin—fell asleep upstairs.

“Justice comes in many forms. In my case, justice is holding the various perpetrators that participated, enabled or looked the other way accountable,” said Giuffre’s letter to Lang, which she read aloud during a road trip with investigative reporter Tara Palmeri. The moment is captured in Season Two of the podcast Broken: Seeking Justice, wherein Palmeri and Giuffre track down Epstein’s household staff who’ve long kept silent about the hedge funder’s activities in New York, Florida, New Mexico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. “I’m not here to ruin your life,” Giuffre read. “You have so much knowledge of the various people on the planes and his homes and anywhere you would have been with him. You truly can’t say you didn’t know or you can’t remember.”

“Adam, please don’t be an enabler,” she concluded. “Be a hero. Be a hero to me, Epstein’s victims, and the millions of children who are trafficked every day. I believe you are a good man. At least the Adam I know was. Prove me right.”

Lang’s attorney, Lawrence Lustberg, said the chef is cooperating with the New York prosecutors investigating Epstein’s sex ring. Lustberg also said he contacted Giuffre’s attorney in early March and offered Lang’s assistance, but a conversation has yet to be scheduled.

Click on the link for the full article

• 4 weeks later...

Epstein’s Estate Accused of Shady Secret Payouts

Jeffrey Epstein’s $634-million estate is footing legal bills for an immigration attorney who represented the late sex-trafficker’s foreign-born victims.

In probate court, the attorney general of the U.S. Virgin Islands highlighted payouts for this mysterious immigration lawyer—and other questionable spending—as the estate fights the government’s freezing of its bank accounts so Epstein’s minions can pay $500,000 in monthly bills, and millions in outstanding legal fees.

When Attorney General Denise N. George filed a civil racketeering suit against Epstein’s estate in January, she placed criminal activity liens on Virgin Islands assets and property allegedly used in Epstein’s trafficking ring. She agreed to release funds after reviewing and approving the estate’s operating expenses, but the estate is challenging these holds, saying they make it impossible to meet financial obligations. In a June pleading, the AG said the liens ensure assets are preserved for victims’ and the government’s claims “without any further attempt to evade accountability.”

42 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Did anybody word search "Trump"?

My understanding is that they redacted names, or at least names of certain people.

Edit:  From the linked article:

The transcript is more than 400 pages long, but it has been redacted to protect the privacy of some people it mentions.

OK, I searched for Trump and got nothing, but I did get something on Clinton.

Edited by China

4 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Yeah, like when she couldn't define a female?  

Who needs fancy high priced lawyers?  Just pretend to not know anything.  But I guess if you have a fancy high priced lawyer next to you, it's allowed.

I object to the form and foundation. I object to the form and foundation. I object to the form and foundation. I object to the form and foundation. I object to the form and foundation. I object to the form and foundation. I object to the form and foundation. I object to the form and foundation. I object to the form and foundation. I object to the form and foundation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Q: "Did you use the computer at the Epstein residence?"

A: "As I understood it there was a computer there."

Q: "But did you use the computer at the Epstein residence?"

A: "There was a computer there that anyone could use."

Q: "So does that mean you used the computer at the Epstein residence?"

A: "As I understood it there was a computer there."

• Sad 1

Jeffrey Epstein’s ex admits to bringing him women, buying victim schoolgirl outfit

One of Jeffrey Epstein’s ex-girlfriends has admitted bringing three women to the now-deceased paedophile – as well as shopping for a “little schoolgirl outfit” for one of his victims.

But she denied taking part in any of the abuse.

New Jersey artist Rina Oh, 41, spoke for the first time about accusations levelled against her on the podcast Broken: Seeking Justice.

As well as life with the late paedophile, she spoke about being married to Vincent Amen – a former Michael Jackson employee who was named as one of five alleged unindicted co-conspirators in the late star’s unsuccessful 2005 molestation trial. Mr Amen denied the allegations.

• 1 month later...

Ghislaine Maxwell Is Not Having a Good Time in Prison

Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged madam, is really not enjoying her time behind bars under quarantine.

Last week, lawyers for Maxwell, who stands accused of recruiting and grooming underage girls for the late Epstein, submitted a letter to the New York judge overseeing Maxwell’s case with a number of complaints. Not only is Maxwell followed by a camera when she is allowed to leave her cell, but when she falls asleep, she gets woken up every 15 minutes to check whether she’s still breathing, according to the letter.

“Ms. Maxwell has spent the entirety of her pretrial detention in de facto solitary confinement under the most restrictive conditions where she is excessively and invasively searched and is monitored 24 hours a day,” reads the letter, signed by Maxwell’s lawyer Bobbi Sternheim. 

Maxwell, who has been denied bail and is now awaiting trial, is currently being held in the Metropolitan Detention Center (MDC) in Brooklyn, New York. In mid-November, a staffer who works in the section of MDC where Maxwell is being held tested positive for COVID-19; Maxwell was then sent into quarantine, according to a letter filed by prosecutors last week.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alan Dershowitz Says Perjury Will Be Committed at Jeffrey Epstein Libel Trial

Alan Dershowitz has called for the FBI to come to his defamation trial with Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre "because they will hear perjury committed."

The attorney is being sued by Giuffre for calling her a "certified, complete, total liar" and lodged his own counterclaim against her last year.

Giuffre first claimed she was abused by him in a 2014 Florida court filing, while Dershowitz has repeatedly protested his innocence.

As progress towards the case continues, he has now given an interview to U.K. newspaper the Daily Telegraph.

Dershowitz said: "The FBI should come to the trial, because they will hear perjury committed in the federal courthouse.

"Either I will be committing perjury because I will swear under oath that I never met this woman, or she will be committing perjury because she will be swearing her oath that she had sex with me on multiple occasions.

"Only one of us can be telling the truth."

50 minutes ago, China said:

Alan Dershowitz Says Perjury Will Be Committed at Jeffrey Epstein Libel Trial

Alan Dershowitz has called for the FBI to come to his defamation trial with Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre "because they will hear perjury committed."

The attorney is being sued by Giuffre for calling her a "certified, complete, total liar" and lodged his own counterclaim against her last year.

Giuffre first claimed she was abused by him in a 2014 Florida court filing, while Dershowitz has repeatedly protested his innocence.

As progress towards the case continues, he has now given an interview to U.K. newspaper the Daily Telegraph.

Dershowitz said: "The FBI should come to the trial, because they will hear perjury committed in the federal courthouse.

"Either I will be committing perjury because I will swear under oath that I never met this woman, or she will be committing perjury because she will be swearing her oath that she had sex with me on multiple occasions.

"Only one of us can be telling the truth."

🤔

Ghislaine Maxwell Apparently Told Authorities She’s Divorcing Her Secret Husband

In her second longshot bid for bail, Ghislaine Maxwell cited her secret husband as a reason that she would not flee if released ahead of her trial for allegedly grooming young women and girls for Jeffrey Epstein’s sex-trafficking empire.

Federal prosecutors shot that argument full of holes on Friday.

“Although the defendant now claims her marriage would keep her in the United States, her motion does not address the plainly inconsistent statements she made to Pretrial Services at the time of her arrest, when, as documented in the Pretrial Services Report, the defendant said she was ‘in the process of divorcing her husband,'” Assistant U.S. Attorney Maurene Comey wrote in a 36-page brief demanding her continued pre-trial lockup.

Though the husband’s name remains redacted in legal briefings, theirs was a purported love that Maxwell asked to let burn from afar.

“On this point, it bears noting that the defendant’s motion asks that she be permitted to live with [redacted] if granted bail, not her spouse,” the prosecution’s brief continues, shielding the name of the other person. “Moreover, the fact that the defendant’s spouse has only now come forward to support the defendant should be afforded little weight given that he refused to come forward at the time of her arrest. While a friend’s desire to avoid publicity may be understandable, a spouse’s desire to distance himself in that manner—particularly when coupled with the defendant’s inconsistent statements about the state of their relationship—undermine her assertion that her marriage is a tie that would keep her in the United States.”

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ghislaine Maxwell forced girls into lurid performances for Jeffrey Epstein, court docs reveal

Accused madam Ghislaine Maxwell once directed a room of underage girls to “kiss, dance and touch one another in a sexual way” for late pedophile boss Jeffrey Epstein — and had regular threesomes with him using sex toys, according to newly released court documents.

An unidentified witness told of the alleged creepy forced performance in testimony that was revealed in 112 court documents running to thousands of pages that were released late Wednesday.

The witness — whose name was redacted — “testified that he watched Maxwell direct a room full of underage girls to kiss, dance, and touch one another in a sexual way for [Maxwell] and Epstein to watch,” the documents stated.

The pair also allegedly used sex toys during group sex with longtime accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, whose since-settled lawsuit against British media heiress Maxwell, 59, produced the newly released documents.

Giuffre’s ex-boyfriend, Anthony Figueroa, testified that the accuser told him she “and Ms. Maxwell and Jeffrey were all intimate together on multiple occasions.”