Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daily Beast: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors. Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor for Jeffrey Epstein and four other charges

Cooked Crack

6 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Is it too paranoid to ask if it was actually suicide and not "suicide"?

Absolutely not. I detailed in a lengthy post earlier in this thread why I thought “belongs to intelligence” meant an agent not an asset. But the absolute best case scenario here is that CIA caught onto the fact he was running a child sex ring and protected him so they could gather dirt on people. 

As soon as he was arrested he wasn’t just a loose end, he was a massive liability. 

Edited by skinsfan_1215

2 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Is it too paranoid to ask if it was actually suicide and not "suicide"?

Either way, there is no good option for the facility holding him.

If it was a legitimate suicide, they are grossly incompetent for allowing it to happen given his high profile status and previous "attempt"

Something about this stinks.

You try to commit suicide in jail, as Epstein did a month ago, you go on suicide watch.  It is exceedingly difficult to pull that off under those conditions.

Somebody was not doing their job.  This needs a thorough investigation into the failure that allowed for this.  I suspect money changed hands somewhere along the way.

• Like 3

It's so disgusting that everybody on the planet is suspicious of this "suicide" and yet absolutely nothing can or will be done about it because investigations like this start at the top and Epstein had the goods on a lot of those people who would have started it, therefore it'll blow over and fade away just like they planned. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Oh gawd

Killary Killton strikes again.

Get ready for the next month of Fox coverage because HERE IT COMES.

First Vince Foster then Benjamin Ghazi and Seth Rich. Now she silences Epstein. Q will have his revenge.

Sadly this is going to be a real thought people are having over the country.

3 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Going to be worse 45 does his "alot of people are saying......." shtick 

Heck, my first thought was that Trump did it. It sure does let him off the hook if Epstein testified and aired what they were up to together.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Whomever discovered it has already destroyed it.

I don't know. Trump seems more the kind who would bronze or frame it. Seems like the kind of guy who thinks he's above the law, can get away with anything, and collects trophies

Just now, Burgold said:

I don't know. Trump seems more the kind who would bronze or frame it. Seems like the kind of guy who thinks he's above the law, can get away with anything, and collects trophies

While true, Trump certainly wasn't the one searching Epstein's place, and he's far from the only person with an interest in that little black book.

4 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

While true, Trump certainly wasn't the one searching Epstein's place, and he's far from the only person with an interest in that little black book.

That's true. There seem to be many of the rich and powerful who was part of that rat's den.