Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daily Beast: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors. Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor for Jeffrey Epstein and four other charges

Cooked Crack

2 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

I'm speculating, but I'm guessing there is a non-zero percent chance Dersh has had sex with 15 year olds.

Isn’t 15 the age of consent in much of Europe?  Gross imo but apparently there are a lot of law makers running around this world that think as creepy Alan does.  Some have set it even lower.  Makes you wonder how many powerful men think like Epstein did.

9 minutes ago, Destino said:

Isn’t 15 the age of consent in much of Europe?  Gross imo but apparently there are a lot of law makers running around this world that think as creepy Alan does.  Some have set it even lower.  Makes you wonder how many powerful men think like Epstein did.

Some states in the USA have 15 as age of consent.

edit: used to, they are all 16 and above now but there used to be states as young as 15. Roy Moore met his wife at that age

Edited by BenningRoadSkin

Jeffrey Epstein got court documents claiming he raped 15-year-old girl day before he was injured in jail cell

A day before Jeffrey Epstein, an accused child sex trafficker, was found mysteriously injured in his jail cell, the wealthy financier was served legal documents detailing a woman’s claims that he raped her in his New York City mansion when she was just 15 years old.

The accuser, Jennifer Araoz, plans to sue Epstein next month for claims of sexual assault, battery and rape, which she alleges he started committing when she was a New York high school student in 2001, according to a court filing earlier this month.

But first, Araoz is asking a judge to order Epstein to submit to a deposition, where he can be asked by Araoz’s lawyers the identity of a female “recruiter” who allegedly conspired with him to identify her “as a potential sexual abuse victim” and “facilitated the grooming” of Araoz.

“Upon identification of the recruiter, she will be added as a defendant to” Araoz’s planned suit against Epstein, the filing says. “Further, the recruiter possesses critical evidence of [Araoz’s] sexual assault claims.”

Click on the link for the full article

48 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Trump fell out with Epstein because of a business deal, not any moral consideration. Because business is everything to Trump, everything devolves down to business.

So what you're saying is, Trump didn't have the money to pay for the underage girls he was using? I can see that.

I can also see Epstein wanting to use one of Trump's properties at a discounted rate and Trump said no. Either way, just yet another example of Trump lying about who and what he knew, only to be glossed over by the "moral right". 

• Like 1

Trial won't even start for a year...

Epstein Trial Will Have a Million Pages of Evidence, Lawyers Tell Court

Jeffrey Epstein's sex trafficking trial will have a million pages of discovery, including materials on devices seized from his Manhattan mansion, lawyers said today.

The sex offender financier was back in court on Wednesday as his defense attorneys duked it out with prosecutors over how quickly to go to trial. The prosecution has requested a June date but the defense is fighting to delay until September 2020. The trial, prosecutors said, will last four to six weeks.

U.S. District Judge Richard Berman wasn't ready to put a trial on the books, saying, "Let's see where everybody is at as the months go by."

Epstein walked into court with his eyeglasses on his head but no visible injuries, days after he reportedly hurt himself in his jail cell.

Also present in the courtroom was famed attorney Gloria Allred, who confirmed for The Daily Beast that she's representing "a number of accusers." Allred has repped a number of victims in high-profile #MeToo cases against Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein.

Click on the link for the full article

And here's why Trump and Epstein parted ways, over the auction of a mansion.

Briefly, the why and a "coincidental" too about Epstein liking underage girls two weeks after the auction. Two guesses who is responsible for the tip. Someone vindictive. Article link follows the why.

• The Washington Post published a report on Thursday outlining how President Donald Trump and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's friendship ended when the two fought over a Palm Beach mansion in 2004.

•  

• The report also reveals that Palm Beach cops received their first tip about underage girls visiting Epstein's house fewer than two weeks after Trump won the mansion at auction.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-epsteins-friendship-reportedly-soured-165344471.html

I think him getting beat up in prison is a predictor of what's to come.  Either someone kills him or he takes himself out.  I think there's a very good shot that he doesn't make it to trial.

I'm not even really worried about that though, he's off the streets, he's going to lose everything...everyone knows what a piece of **** he is.  For me this story is more about Trump and the surrounding characters/enablers.  I'm assuming this rolls off Trump like water on a duck but there's still some hope.  

55 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I think him getting beat up in prison is a predictor of what's to come.  Either someone kills him or he takes himself out.  I think there's a very good shot that he doesn't make it to trial.

I'm not even really worried about that though, he's off the streets, he's going to lose everything...everyone knows what a piece of **** he is.  For me this story is more about Trump and the surrounding characters/enablers.  I'm assuming this rolls off Trump like water on a duck but there's still some hope.  

I really wanna know what Clinton did and who knew. Like, if I find out that the President of the united states was hittin 16 y/o skins and it was covered up for years and the Dems knew about it.....im done. If he even knew about it and kept it to himself as the President im pretty ****ing done UNLESS no one else knew. But if dems knew about it they are worse then Republicans in my book. Cause the Repubs are obvious about what kind of monsters they are and people still follow them. Allowing the dems to get away with it would just mean this country stands for nothing.

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I really wanna know what Clinton did and who knew. Like, if I find out that the President of the united states was hittin 16 y/o skins and it was covered up for years and the Dems knew about it.....im done. If he even knew about it and kept it to himself as the President im pretty ****ing done UNLESS no one else knew. But if dems knew about it they are worse then Republicans in my book. Cause the Repubs are obvious about what kind of monsters they are and people still follow them. Allowing the dems to get away with it would just mean this country stands for nothing.

Agreed on all points.  Truthfully, none of it would surprise me.  But Clinton doesn't seem to be as close to Epstein as Trump is/was so I think Slick Willie is probably safe.  

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Agreed on all points.  Truthfully, none of it would surprise me.  But Clinton doesn't seem to be as close to Epstein as Trump is/was so I think Slick Willie is probably safe.  

Based on what we know, I think there’s a better than 50% chance Clinton got a lewinski from an underage girl on Epstein’s plane at some point. 

Also think there’s a better than 80% chance Trump used to frequent Epstein’s home massage parlor on a regular basis. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Based on what we know, I think there’s a better than 50% chance Clinton got a lewinski from an underage girl on Epstein’s plane at some point. 

Also think there’s a better than 80% chance Trump used to frequent Epstein’s home massage parlor on a regular basis. 

Wouldn't be surprised.  But like Clinton and Trump are out there like:

tenor.gif?itemid=7349254

• Like 1

I believe I read somewhere that Epstein injured himself, reason not given. I'll look for it.

Edited to add:  found this link that supposes that suicide was one expo among an attempt to get moved or an attack.

https://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/jeffrey-epstein-on-suicide-watch-after-he-was-found-injured-in-cell-sources-say-64575045875

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 2

On 7/29/2019 at 6:01 PM, BenningRoadSkin said:

Some states in the USA have 15 as age of consent.

edit: used to, they are all 16 and above now but there used to be states as young as 15. Roy Moore met his wife at that age

I can see the case for a 16-year old being allowed to consent with an 18-year old. But I think there should be a sliding scale. 

A high school senior sleeping with a high school sophomore isn't the same to me as a 16-year old girl having sex with a grown man. I don't know how you legislate that or what ages you use as a cut-off, but I do think there's a huge difference. 

1 hour ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

I can see the case for a 16-year old being allowed to consent with an 18-year old. But I think there should be a sliding scale. 

A high school senior sleeping with a high school sophomore isn't the same to me as a 16-year old girl having sex with a grown man. I don't know how you legislate that or what ages you use as a cut-off, but I do think there's a huge difference. 

Some states have that. They are called Romeo and Juliet laws.

Some states don't and will destroy a person's life for sleeping with someone they were just in school with a year prior.

2 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Some states have that. They are called Romeo and Juliet laws.

Some states don't and will destroy a person's life for sleeping with someone they were just in school with a year prior.

That makes sense...and I can understand it. But I more was looking at it from the OTHER side. When age of consent is 16, does that mean a 16-year old can have sex with someone of any age? I have an issue with THAT. Or does that just mean that at 16 they can have sex with anyone under 18 without it being illegal?