Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daily Beast: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors. Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor for Jeffrey Epstein and four other charges

Cooked Crack

2 hours ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

I'm not sure if everyone is grasping how huge of a deal this likely is. The amount of power and money that may (hopefully) eventually be brought to the surface is crazy.

And yes, the thought of those asshats getting their due is so satisfying. But really think about it. We are talking about the owners of the biggest companies, politicians at all levels and both sides, high ranking police and military.

stock market could be vastly impacted. Our remaining institutionalized law and order could be lost. Financial ruins are likely.

it may sound silly, but this could have all the political/financial/societal impacts as a nuclear bomb attack.

I mean let's face it, what you all are describing above of why Trump hadn't leaked this.....its MUTUALLY ASSURED DISTRUCTION.

I swear.....no tin hat here.

Started drinking early I see.

It's cute that you think people that rich and powerful will see even the smallest amount of justice served.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It’s unclear how well Epstein knew any of the A-listers in his apparent address book, or vice versa. A former friend of Epstein’s wrote in Salon that as the mogul’s “legend grew, many others were fascinated or amused or impressed by Epstein or simply delighted that he wrote checks to their charities.” It’s very possible these A-listers didn’t really know Epstein beyond a handshake and a business card. But in the wake of the July 6 indictment, at least some of Epstein’s society friends have reportedly stayed loyal to the supposed billionaire; as a source told the Daily Beast, “A jail sentence doesn’t matter anymore. The only thing that gets you shunned in New York society is poverty.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-hollywood-connections-social-circle

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

It's cute that you think people that rich and powerful will see even the smallest amount of justice served.

Youre not as smart as I thought you were

18 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Just a jamocha arby's shake.

18 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

You called me cute *blush*

Justice has been a tornado lately. It levels one house, while leaving the neighbors house untouched. We have to wait and see I guess. 

1 hour ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

Please clarify....

A government or OUR government

Our.

20 minutes ago, tshile said:

But not smart enough to not pick a fight with your wife ;) 

Pfft....she is like 5 states away.  Even SHE can't hit me with a frying pan from that distance. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, tshile said:

But not smart enough to not pick a fight with your wife ;) 

That's how I 1st took it as well. Just wait, we'll be under 1 roof soon! *evil grin*

3 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Our.

That's what I was hoping. Like we both agree, pretty good chance our current governmental structure will look completely different within a few years. 

3 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Pfft....she is like 5 states away.  Even SHE can't hit me with a frying pan from that distance. 

You forget :

1- I own the master Alexa that controls your echo

2- I know the password to all your accounts.....you don't. 

Happy Anniversary! 🙂

23 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

0 chance Trump doesn’t win the nomination.

0 chance his base will care about any damaging facts his opponents point out.

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Llevron said:

He was. IWhat I want to know is if that younf lady had any connection to Epstine 

Yes.

5 hours ago, tshile said:

When trump said he would drain the swamp

having lots of high profile people outted as participating in a large child prostitution ring wasn’t what I thought 

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

it may sound silly, but this could have all the political/financial/societal impacts as a nuclear bomb attack.

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

It’ll definitely be nothing. The rich run the world. If they’re caught up in it, this whole thing will disappear. 

It all matters not. It’s a bit frustrating that anyone still believes **** like this matters. 

A video of trump having sex with Epstein, Hillary, and a group of toddlers would lead to a play entitled:

“And not a voteth was lost”

• Like 1

On 7/10/2019 at 7:24 PM, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

0 chance his base will care about any damaging facts his opponents point out.

Well that is certainly not unique to Trump's base and it is nothing new. Can you point out a recent Presidential election where the supporters of either candidate cared about damaging facts on their candidate?

Edited by nonniey
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

This is pretty much where I am.  

The more people get excited about other rich and powerful people getting taken down by this disgusting pedophile ring, the more certain I become that the government will move quickly to limit the fallout to Epstein and maybe a few of his buddies that don't matter. 

5 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

“A jail sentence doesn’t matter anymore. The only thing that gets you shunned in New York society is poverty.”

Call France, we need some guillotines in NY. 

4 hours ago, nonniey said:

Can you point out a recent Presidential election where the supporters of either candidate cared about damaging facts on their candidate?

This is how we know you don't think so good. Or just so supremely full of your own excrement that it has rendered your eyes ears and brain useless but science has kept your typing fingers intact.